Any modder more competent than me willing to take on updating SOS AE?

On 9/23/2022 at 6:06 AM, xordevoreaux said:

It crashes sometimes when adding mod and loading an old save : 

related to this post : 

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FFE51023D84 SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+0013D84	mov edx, [rax+0x14]

PROBABLE CALL STACK:
	[ 0] 0x7FFE51023D84 SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll+0013D84
	[ 1] 0x7FFE37C386FF   skse64_1_6_640.dll+00886FF
	[ 2] 0x7FFE37BBF864   skse64_1_6_640.dll+000F864
	[ 3] 0x7FF6A23CF720         SkyrimSE.exe+096F720 -> 54049+0x300	test al, al
	[ 4] 0x7FF6A23CB842         SkyrimSE.exe+096B842 -> 54018+0x22	test al, al
	[ 5] 0x7FF6A2013EDE         SkyrimSE.exe+05B3EDE -> 35641+0xEE	nop
	[ 6] 0x7FF6A201112E         SkyrimSE.exe+05B112E -> 35600+0x93E	mov edx, 0x3EE
	[ 7] 0x7FFE37BC065B   skse64_1_6_640.dll+001065B
	[ 8] 0x7FF6A201F02A         SkyrimSE.exe+05BF02A -> 35783+0x2CA	movzx r15d, al
	[ 9] 0x7FF6A201D882         SkyrimSE.exe+05BD882 -> 35772+0x462	test al, al
	[10] 0x7FFE37BC0828   skse64_1_6_640.dll+0010828
	[11] 0x7FF6A204C2DF         SkyrimSE.exe+05EC2DF -> 36564+0x9F	mov rax, [0x00007FF6A39BA748]
	[12] 0x7FFE3403DC89         hdtSMP64.dll+00BDC89	cmp byte ptr [rbx+0x10], 0x00 |  C:\Games\Faster HDT-SMP\skse64_2_02_02\src\skse64\hdtSMP64\Hooks.cpp:272 ?onFrame@UnkEngine@hdt@@QEAAXXZ
	[13] 0x7FF6A2044DD5         SkyrimSE.exe+05E4DD5 -> 36544+0x165	test bl, bl
	[14] 0x7FF6A2ED4C1E         SkyrimSE.exe+1474C1E -> 109636+0x106	mov ebx, eax
	[15] 0x7FFEB6597614         KERNEL32.DLL+0017614
	[16] 0x7FFEB85C26A1            ntdll.dll+00526A1

12 hours ago, SigSegv said:

It crashes sometimes when adding mod and loading an old save : 

related to this post : 

An old bug indeed.  I tried to reproduce it by adding a few esp and esp-fe to a new game after saving with no luck.

That logs dll offset is in the Load function which is called one time when the dll is loaded.

If there was a mod that caused a ctd every time it was added and i could reproduce it, i could try to debug it.

But given a saved game is involved, me reproducing it could be tough.

I make it a habit to never add/delete mods during a play through, it has never gone well for me in the past.

At least you found a workaround.

On 2/7/2023 at 7:48 AM, onen said:

An old bug indeed.  I tried to reproduce it by adding a few esp and esp-fe to a new game after saving with no luck.

That logs dll offset is in the Load function which is called one time when the dll is loaded.

If there was a mod that caused a ctd every time it was added and i could reproduce it, i could try to debug it.

But given a saved game is involved, me reproducing it could be tough.

I make it a habit to never add/delete mods during a play through, it has never gone well for me in the past.

At least you found a workaround.

I could debug it with the corresponding PDB or rebuild it myself but I honestly won't bother adapt the code if a fix to cur AE version isn't available

• 3 weeks later...

Edit: For some reason, deselecting SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp in Nexus and then starting a new game made SOS load up. Then I restarted it with the .esp enabled, got brown underwear, restarted SOS in MCM, started yet another new game, and now it's working.

For the life of me I can't get SOS working (GOG version).

XPMSSE installed

SKSE64 installed

SkyUI installed

Installed Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4

Installed SOS AE 1.0.3

Replaced SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll with the GOG version from

No .dll error, but also invisible crotch area on males and no MCM menu for SOS.

Edited by StretchFan
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 11:13 AM, Draconyx said:

I have stumbled here after many attempts..  I followed the posts here and now it loads, I have the MCM menu, however, as soon as i take off a piece of clothing, the game crashes and I don't know why. running vortex with the steam version.

Edit: I tried this one directly above me, and it finally worked... dunno why it worked this time but I got it working.

Edit again: well... it worked for a bit... then I installed other mods (tryin to get an immersive first person view... and now its broke again and work work with the multi edition one...

hopefully final edit: it was vortex auto run fnis that broke it... i turned it on and ran it.. didnt like it and turned it back off. but i didint delete the "addon" it created... so that was breaking it. its fixed again

I lied... another edit: Joy of perspective does not like SoS... it crashes when you have it on and take off the clothes.

Dude you are a savior I spent 5 hours trying to figure out was crahsing my game and this fixed it

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 5:16 AM, onen said:

I converted the source code from 1_5_97 on the SoS mod page to AE 1_6_640.

It loaded successfully for me, created a male character and got in game with all his bit there.  I play female characters so that is as far as i tested it.  So you can give it a try if you want until chuckseven1 does his magic.

I had to make 3 changes to get it working.

1) Added the skse64 AE change that uses __declspec(dllexport) SKSEPluginVersionData SKSEPlugin_Version =

and I removed bool SKSEPlugin_Query(... since i saw other mod examples of working dll's which didn't have it anymore.   see skse64/PluginAPI.h

2) removed the skse64 projects from the SoS solution..why oh why do people do it this way.  download skse64, compile it(as a static lib), point your mod vc++ directories to those compiled libraries.  That seems to me the easier way to do it.

3) removed the line RelocAddr <_LookupFormByID> LookupFormByID(0x00194230); from Storage.cpp and added #include "skse64/GameForms.h" at the top of the file since skse64 has that line with the correct number in that header.

enjoy

Edit: So after a deep dive into programming forums about virus false positives, some got ride of it by changing compiler options.  So with some experimenting and using virustotal I made a build that passes its virus checks.

The change is i optimized the build for speed.  My original upload was optimized for size, hence v2 dll is a little bigger in size.

SOS_DLL_AE_1_6_640_v2.zip 234.34 kB · 25,956 downloads

On 10/30/2022 at 4:16 AM, onen said:

It loaded successfully for me, created a male character and got in game with all his bit there.  I play female characters so that is as far as i tested it.  So you can give it a try if you want until chuckseven1 does his magic.

1) Added the skse64 AE change that uses __declspec(dllexport) SKSEPluginVersionData SKSEPlugin_Version =

and I removed bool SKSEPlugin_Query(... since i saw other mod examples of working dll's which didn't have it anymore.   see skse64/PluginAPI.h

2) removed the skse64 projects from the SoS solution..why oh why do people do it this way.  download skse64, compile it(as a static lib), point your mod vc++ directories to those compiled libraries.  That seems to me the easier way to do it.

3) removed the line RelocAddr <_LookupFormByID> LookupFormByID(0x00194230); from Storage.cpp and added #include "skse64/GameForms.h" at the top of the file since skse64 has that line with the correct number in that header.

enjoy

Edit: So after a deep dive into programming forums about virus false positives, some got ride of it by changing compiler options.  So with some experimenting and using virustotal I made a build that passes its virus checks.

The change is i optimized the build for speed.  My original upload was optimized for size, hence v2 dll is a little bigger in size.

SOS_DLL_AE_1_6_640_v2.zip 234.34 kB · 26,022 downloads

Hey guys, can someone help me out?

I am using 1.6.640 and when I use this DLL I get the following error:

image.png.52053eb0dbf07def015b9b4e3bfde2ca.png

I double checked to make sure that the correct DLL is being loaded. Does anyone know why this is happening?

11 hours ago, lambient1988 said:

I double checked to make sure that the correct DLL is being loaded. Does anyone know why this is happening?

A few things come to mind. 

Check that you have the correct skse2.2.3 for 1.6.640.  actual filename is skse64_2_02_03.7z

Use windows file search to search your mods directory for SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll to see how many of them you have and then check if any of them are in an active mod and below in the load order the one you think your using.

Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/SKSE/skse64.log should contain something like

plugin SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly

10 hours ago, onen said:

A few things come to mind. 

Check that you have the correct skse2.2.3 for 1.6.640.  actual filename is skse64_2_02_03.7z

Use windows file search to search your mods directory for SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll to see how many of them you have and then check if any of them are in an active mod and below in the load order the one you think your using.

Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/SKSE/skse64.log should contain something like

plugin SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly

Thanks, but I used this one and everything works:

On 10/30/2022 at 6:16 AM, onen said:

enjoy

SOS_DLL_AE_1_6_640_v2.zip 234.34 kB · 26,733 downloads

Working like a charm on my AE 1.6.640! Thanks!!!!

enjoy

SOS_DLL_AE_1_6_640_v2.zip 234.34 kB · 26,733 downloads

Working like a charm on my AE 1.6.640! Thanks!!!!

• 1 month later...

enjoy

SOS_DLL_AE_1_6_640_v2.zip 234.34 kB · 49,205 downloads

God

• 2 weeks later...

So question, when I'm taking off my male character's outfit, there's a brief second where they have underwear on before being naked. Is this normal? I know at one point it just showed their bits when the clothes came off but ever since I had to adjust some mods, its a brief second of underwear

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2022 at 9:16 AM, onen said:

enjoy

SOS_DLL_AE_1_6_640_v2.zip 234.34 kB · 82,056 downloads

On 10/30/2022 at 9:16 AM, onen said:

enjoy

SOS_DLL_AE_1_6_640_v2.zip 234.34 kB · 82,056 downloads

• 2 months later...