Any modder more competent than me willing to take on updating SOS AE?

On 12/16/2022 at 5:58 AM, onen said:

Try using windows and do a SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll search of the directory all your mods are in to see all the copies of the dll you have.  I would guess you have an older version farther down in your load order somewhere which skse is trying to use.

Also tell what your Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/SKSE/skse64.log line says for SoS.  It should look something like

plugin SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly

but obviously for you would say failed to load.

it still says its disabled beacause there is incopatible version of the dll i cant find any other sos i have this original and the the sos ae 1.0.3.7

man, i just dont understand it anymore. ive installed this mod in every way possible (overwriting the other mod or jsut patching the old dll with the new one) but it keeps crashing on boot without a error. i hope somebody can help me because im completely out of ideas

7 hours ago, lmaoboii said:

man, i just dont understand it anymore. ive installed this mod in every way possible (overwriting the other mod or jsut patching the old dll with the new one) but it keeps crashing on boot without a error. i hope somebody can help me because im completely out of ideas

It also crashed for me, but I resolved the problem by putting DLL file in the Overwrite/SKSE/Plugins folder and unblocking it in file properties (right click on .dll -> properties -> tick "unblock" checkbox -> apply).

9 hours ago, llyda said:

It also crashed for me, but I resolved the problem by putting DLL file in the Overwrite/SKSE/Plugins folder and unblocking it in file properties (right click on .dll -> properties -> tick "unblock" checkbox -> apply).

do you mean the properties in the file explorer? because i cant find the checkbox you are referring to

On 12/31/2022 at 3:11 PM, IAmLeng said:

So, finally managed to get the DLL error gone and SoS initialises but absolute NONE of the schlongs are loaded, I can't even manually change someone's Schlong as there are none listed!?

How did you get the dll error gone?

On 10/30/2022 at 9:16 AM, onen said:

I converted the source code from 1_5_97 on the SoS mod page to AE 1_6_640.

It loaded successfully for me, created a male character and got in game with all his bit there.  I play female characters so that is as far as i tested it.  So you can give it a try if you want until chuckseven1 does his magic.

I had to make 3 changes to get it working.

1) Added the skse64 AE change that uses __declspec(dllexport) SKSEPluginVersionData SKSEPlugin_Version =

and I removed bool SKSEPlugin_Query(... since i saw other mod examples of working dll's which didn't have it anymore.   see skse64/PluginAPI.h

2) removed the skse64 projects from the SoS solution..why oh why do people do it this way.  download skse64, compile it(as a static lib), point your mod vc++ directories to those compiled libraries.  That seems to me the easier way to do it.

3) removed the line RelocAddr <_LookupFormByID> LookupFormByID(0x00194230); from Storage.cpp and added #include "skse64/GameForms.h" at the top of the file since skse64 has that line with the correct number in that header.

enjoy

Edit: So after a deep dive into programming forums about virus false positives, some got ride of it by changing compiler options.  So with some experimenting and using virustotal I made a build that passes its virus checks.

The change is i optimized the build for speed.  My original upload was optimized for size, hence v2 dll is a little bigger in size.

SOS_DLL_AE_1_6_640_v2.zip 234.34 kB · 7,332 downloads

@Alarad if you're playing AE which is Skyrim 1.6.640 then download the above and replace the defunct DLL with it.
None of the Schlongs that come with SoS as optional downloads will work if you have them installed, you will have to install a newer one; there are a few you can find on LL.

On 10/30/2022 at 10:16 AM, onen said:

It loaded successfully for me, created a male character and got in game with all his bit there.  I play female characters so that is as far as i tested it.  So you can give it a try if you want until chuckseven1 does his magic.

1) Added the skse64 AE change that uses __declspec(dllexport) SKSEPluginVersionData SKSEPlugin_Version =

and I removed bool SKSEPlugin_Query(... since i saw other mod examples of working dll's which didn't have it anymore.   see skse64/PluginAPI.h

2) removed the skse64 projects from the SoS solution..why oh why do people do it this way.  download skse64, compile it(as a static lib), point your mod vc++ directories to those compiled libraries.  That seems to me the easier way to do it.

3) removed the line RelocAddr <_LookupFormByID> LookupFormByID(0x00194230); from Storage.cpp and added #include "skse64/GameForms.h" at the top of the file since skse64 has that line with the correct number in that header.

enjoy

Edit: So after a deep dive into programming forums about virus false positives, some got ride of it by changing compiler options.  So with some experimenting and using virustotal I made a build that passes its virus checks.

The change is i optimized the build for speed.  My original upload was optimized for size, hence v2 dll is a little bigger in size.

SOS_DLL_AE_1_6_640_v2.zip 234.34 kB · 7,726 downloads

I can't download the file, what can i do?

I have stumbled here after many attempts..  I followed the posts here and now it loads, I have the MCM menu, however, as soon as i take off a piece of clothing, the game crashes and I don't know why. running vortex with the steam version.

Edit: I tried this one directly above me, and it finally worked... dunno why it worked this time but I got it working.

Edit again: well... it worked for a bit... then I installed other mods (tryin to get an immersive first person view... and now its broke again and work work with the multi edition one...

hopefully final edit: it was vortex auto run fnis that broke it... i turned it on and ran it.. didnt like it and turned it back off. but i didint delete the "addon" it created... so that was breaking it. its fixed again

I lied... another edit: Joy of perspective does not like SoS... it crashes when you have it on and take off the clothes.

Edited by Draconyx
On 10/30/2022 at 2:16 AM, onen said:

enjoy

SOS_DLL_AE_1_6_640_v2.zip 234.34 kB · 9,251 downloads

Deleted my comment just now -- realized my mistake: I needed to keep the SOS SE installed and place it below the old one. Works now. Thanks for doing this.

Edited by TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft

Can someone just upload a full file of the working addon? I've been trying to figure this out for hours and when I'm in the game my character has underwear on. No schlong to be seen whatsoever. I just want my character to have a erect hog and I cant figure all this, "move into here and there and put that in here and it should work" out. Its not my load order because I've tried all possible combinations 

On 1/17/2023 at 5:55 AM, blacknight195 said:

Can someone just upload a full file of the working addon? I've been trying to figure this out for hours and when I'm in the game my character has underwear on. No schlong to be seen whatsoever. I just want my character to have a erect hog and I cant figure all this, "move into here and there and put that in here and it should work" out. Its not my load order because I've tried all possible combinations 

If you have the game up to date with the Anniversary Edition, all you need as of today is the following:

SOS AE 1.0.3 DLL

And the patch present in this thread for the latest AE version (1.6.640):

EDIT: These above are just patches/fixes for the "original" mod, here:

So to sum it all, you need SOS SE + SOS AE DLL + the patch in this thread

Edited by leirisal
  • 2 weeks later...

i think I'm too stupid... or I have not been modding as long as others here -.-

I play the AE version. So 1.1.640

I have installed:

- SOS SE

- SOS AE DLL 

- SoS AE Multi-Edition DLL Replacer 1.0.2

It works also so far with the install... Now we come to the problems

Convient Horses esp. is not loaded anymore. the game loads and I can see the Schlongs at the NPC. But if I now save the game, log out and log in again... my hair is gone, some companions are missing all mods in MCM are reset and reload, all player houses and quests I installed via mods were reset. Please tell me what am I doing wrong again? XD please excuse my bad english but.... well i am even worse at this than modding so i used deepl

Edited by LiNeeer AleTlar
On 1/20/2023 at 9:45 AM, golgoth23 said:

Did you try different a schlong ?

I just resolved the same problem by unticking Joy of Perspective.

"This has happened to me. If you have any mods that alter the skeleton (Joy of Perspective, or anything else) those are the cause of the issue. First person mods like IFPC and Enhanced Camera work fine, but any skeleton altering mod can and will cause a crash. You can take off gauntlets and boots fine, right? but then...the armor comes off and BAM CTD."

On 1/28/2023 at 3:46 PM, thonnard said:

I just resolved the same problem by unticking Joy of Perspective.

"This has happened to me. If you have any mods that alter the skeleton (Joy of Perspective, or anything else) those are the cause of the issue. First person mods like IFPC and Enhanced Camera work fine, but any skeleton altering mod can and will cause a crash. You can take off gauntlets and boots fine, right? but then...the armor comes off and BAM CTD."

yeah i just tried that and its working now, i just started playing a female before now since it wasnt a problem for npc's, thanks