What lots do you want?

I've been looking for an adult video club, a small hospital (because most of them are huge buildings) and a strip club for quite some time.
There are other users who have created strip clubs but they are very big and with few details?
I also love to create buildings (especially decorating) but I don't always have the time.
I like small venues, better without personalised content?

I've wanted to see a love hotel type deal. Or basically a place that can be rented for a night at a reasonable amount, with a receptionist and everything. I attempted to make something like that on my own by using some external mods but failed on the receptionist aspect and didn't like the fact that I didn't have a lot of control over the price of rent or the lot rules.

On 9/28/2022 at 12:53 AM, LOV31 said:

I'm looking for no-CC lots for a strip club, adult video studio, brothel, etc.

The only CC parts are just default object used by the mod.

And the lot should be well designed.

I'm looking for similar, though I'd prefer just a house with a bunch of locations to do wicked animations, not just the BDSM CC (though I want that too) but also beds, sauna, doctor's chair, massage table, etc.