Lovers with PK and Oblivion Reloaded Combined compatibility (ORC 1.6)

Like many of the versions of Oblivion Reloaded, ORC is much the same in that it can be incompatible with some mods. Fortunately, since ORC is now pretty configurable you can get around this incompatibility by simply turning off Reticle Patch in main ini located the folders: Oblivion/Data/OBSE/Plugins/ORC.ini

Also, if you would like to use the mod Enhanced Camera, grab the Custom Enhanced Camera version by GBRPluss and set the following in you ORC.ini

[Camera]
Commands=0
FoV=0
AnimationHook=0
PlayidleHook=0
FakeFirstPerson=1
CameraCut=4

Then you may want to turn on the DXVK Patch that allows ORC to run with Linux but also allows smooth compatibility for Enhanced Camera 

NOTE: I haven't tested Lovers Sex with Enhanced First Person while the DXVK patch is on and found that it *may* not be needed for compatibility as long as you have the following settings in your ORC.ini

But this is what the Author of ORC made the DXVK Patch for so it shouldn't hurt to see.

Credit to 

fejeena

For the great help she/he kindly offered me in narrowing down my issue

Edited by DavidHaynes94