[SEARCH] Looking for a mod called "Morten HairPack 2"

I've fallen in love with the hairstyle showed in the attached screenshot

The mod it's coming from is called "Morten HairPack 2", however after 2 hours of searches on google I could not find a link to download it - all links are broken.

Does anyone have the archive of the mod saved on his computer to share?

Thanks in advance

2279695-1430808524.jpg

I do not know if it helps.

Morton was a Oblivion Modder, who made few hair. There has been an other Thai modder called Jackhammer2, who made a conversion of these hairs for skyrim. The upload on 4shared is gone.

I have a very big pack of all kinds of ported Oblivion hair. There are some hair close to the one you are searching for, perhaps the same, I do not know for sure. Maybe it is Pack 1 number 17.

OBlHairFinal.7z

2 hours ago, Harvald said:

I do not know if it helps.

Morton was a Oblivion Modder, who made few hair. There has been an other Thai modder called Jackhammer2, who made a conversion of these hairs for skyrim. The upload on 4shared is gone.

I have a very big pack of all kinds of ported Oblivion hair. There are some hair close to the one you are searching for, perhaps the same, I do not know for sure. Maybe it is Pack 1 number 17.

OBlHairFinal.7z 224.95 MB · 1 download

I wasn't able to find the one I was searching for, but inside i've found some good alternatives.
Thanks!

• 1 year later...