PoV Redux: Novakid work-in-progress

Warning: English isnt my native langauge

Okay so, since novakids seems to be using human placeholders I will try to complete the set WHEN I WANT AND WHEN I CAN AND IN MY FREE TIME.

Honestly I dont use Novakid, I always plays as human BUT, nothing annoy me more than fucking a novakid and see human colors (I rather see no artwork at all)

So until I complete the set, I will be showing screenshots and updating my progress in this topic. I also accept suggestions, help, criticism etc.

IMPORTANT:

1) I dont know how to make the background transparent so when I finished my work here is up to some other user to make these pics a functional assets

2) Just a recolored placeholder for novakids, dont expect some nice and flashy art

F.A.Q.

Spoiler

Q: ¿Why novakids have anus?

A: I dont know the novakid lore or biology, Im using the human female as template so thats why

Q: ¿Would you do the male actors?

A: My focus are the female and futanari (since they are my kink), so no promises

Q: ¿Why the blue background?

A: Is more easy for my eyes to work in these shiny novakid thing

Q: ¿Why is the progress so slow?

A: Sadly I have responsabilities, and that aside, Im making these assets with PAINT, no, not Paint Tool Sai, just paint, the windows one, so you can guess how time consuming is coloring pixel one by one at hand

Q: "bUt tHeSe aRe jUsT hUmAn rEcOlOrs"

A: Since Im using human as template, yes, and until someone who is actually an artist make something better this would work, Im not an artist at all, Im just changing some colors.

POV - ACTOR2 - NOVAKID - FEMALE (COMPLETE)

Spoiler

body_penetration.thumb.png.3c500cd06ff1d6cf249a2ece60509efb.png

genital.thumb.png.eb37549ebf31949570c15ea8080a9bc1.png

POV - ACTOR2 - NOVAKID - FUTANARI (COMPLETE) PD: lmao

Spoiler

Since futanari actor2 use the same "body_penetration1" as female actor2 I technically completed the set without noticing since all the hard work was already done

body_penetration.thumb.png.3c500cd06ff1d6cf249a2ece60509efb.png

POV - ACTOR1 - NOVAKID - FEMALE (Work-in-Progress)

Spoiler

body.thumb.png.a155f22884eab50321e1d915e666ddfe.png

body_overlay.thumb.png.9f0fc8f008269f5d14b8c7ea06faf7f4.png

body_overlaypreg.thumb.png.66c555ff53a1404d865af4218c57c1ca.png

CREDITS:

red3dred - PoV Redux and the human asset Im using as template

Edited by Secretly Kinky
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...