1 hour ago, jbradhl said:

this mod wont work for the AE version of SE until Skyrim Platform fixes and updates the dll figured you would want to know this

As long as you keep using the AE version which is supported by Skyrim Platform (and by all other requirements), it will work.
If you try to use it without SP, because you decided to use AE version which isn't currently supported by SP, then obviously, it won't work, because SP is one of the requirements.

That being said, SP lists only SKSE and Address Library as its requirements, so i would assume that as long as these requirements are updated to support latest AE version, SP will work without any need for "fixing" (if we are to believe what the authors of SP wrote on the Nexus page).

EDIT: It is possible that the SP plugin will need to be updated to work with the latest verison of AE, regardless of it using Address Library which was already updated, but that may not be enough, according to what is written on the SE Compatibility Tracking page:

✅ SKSE has updated for 1.6.640, however it comes with breaking changes. Plugin authors will need to update their mods - even the ones based on ✅ Address Library.

Edited by Roggvir

no it does not will not allow the game to work without the skyrim platform dll being updated. so when i get i popup saying the game wont work with that dll the game now lies hey buddy stop assuming any thing. people who assume means making an ass out of you and me. i sent the previous message to you so you cAn update your description page and let people know about this. so stop being ignorant and assuming i will not be using any mod you make or convert anymore have a good day

8 hours ago, jbradhl said:

no it does not will not allow the game to work without the skyrim platform dll being updated. so when i get i popup saying the game wont work with that dll the game now lies hey buddy stop assuming any thing. people who assume means making an ass out of you and me. i sent the previous message to you so you cAn update your description page and let people know about this. so stop being ignorant and assuming i will not be using any mod you make or convert anymore have a good day

What? You won't be using any of my mods??? HOW DARE YOU, SIR!!!
I urge you to reconsider! The mod police is on the case, and they won't stop until they find you and force you to use ALL of my mods!

And i mean ALL OF THEM... AT THE SAME TIME!! Surely, you don't want that to happen! Hmm?

As for the assuming... I can't help it. Assuming is in my nature.
For example, i can't help but assume that people understand a simple sentence like (i quote) "if you install the appropriate AE-versions of all requirements".
I also assume that people have enough common sense to understand that the mod won't work if some of the requirements do not work with their version of the game.
Therefore, i see no reason to overcome my lazyness just to update the description page just to repeat what is already written there.
(to be completely honest, if somebody doesn't understand this, then i don't think they should even touch a computer, because they could hurt themselves when they inevitably try to eat the keyboard and plug the power cord in their ass, and i don't want that on my conscience, so i refuse to encourage those people) ?

On 10/11/2022 at 11:04 AM, F0xiiNat0r said:

So where exactly do the Gag Presets I make get saved? In what like folder/file or whatever?

Presets you create in the editor, are stored in JContainers.
If you want to make a backup, you need to export them into JSON files using the MCM.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been having trouble with this mod. Everytime I try to use it, it makes a weird pose. I don't know what the problem is, as I'm pretty sure I've done everything right, however, I don't really know. If you could please tell me what went wrong, that would be much appreciated

thing.JPG

On 12/5/2022 at 2:31 AM, TofuDude said:

I've been having trouble with this mod. Everytime I try to use it, it makes a weird pose. I don't know what the problem is, as I'm pretty sure I've done everything right, however, I don't really know. If you could please tell me what went wrong, that would be much appreciated

Spoiler

thing.JPG

As intended. When you open the menu to work on the presets, it is supposed to apply this or the other pose to prevent the character from fidgeting and moving, allowing you to tweak the presets without the character moving around.

The description tells me we're supposed to be able to disable features such as drool or moans by setting their delay to 0 in the MCM, but I can't set any of the settings in there lower than 1, min or max. Are those settings working as intended on your end?

7 hours ago, Mud said:

The description tells me we're supposed to be able to disable features such as drool or moans by setting their delay to 0 in the MCM, but I can't set any of the settings in there lower than 1, min or max. Are those settings working as intended on your end?

Looking at the script source, the minimum allowed value for the MCM slider is 1.0, so indeed, you cannot set it to 0.
Furthermore, even if you could set it to zero, it wouldn't disable it, because it looks like i forgot to add any conditions for that.

I can't help you right now, if somebody is able to make the neccessary modifications and release a patch, please do so.

If you just want to disable the overlays, and don't want to waste time by doing it properly by modifying the RoggGags_MCM.psc script and implementing the "zero" condition somewhere, the simplest way could be to just remove the body of ApplyDrool and ApplyTears functions in script RoggOverlays.psc and recompiling it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Sorry for disturbing. I have a problem with your mod. For some reason, the ball is not attached to the character's animations and hangs in the air at one point. I've tried disabling most of the mods, but the result is still the same. I installed the requirements for your mod. As I understand it, these are rendering problems, because this only happens with ball gag. Your mod doesn't leave any errors in the logs, so I can't imagine what else it might cause. Do you have any suggestions?

Spoiler

ScreenShot.jpg

Edited by Arkhiz
22 hours ago, Arkhiz said:

Hello! Sorry for disturbing. I have a problem with your mod. For some reason, the ball is not attached to the character's animations and hangs in the air at one point. I've tried disabling most of the mods, but the result is still the same. I installed the requirements for your mod. As I understand it, these are rendering problems, because this only happens with ball gag. Your mod doesn't leave any errors in the logs, so I can't imagine what else it might cause. Do you have any suggestions?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot.jpg

I do not exactly understand your description of the problem - when is it happening exactly?

Those screenshots look like you just moved the ball out of its position in the gag preset that character is using, but then you would probably know why is it happening, so i guess that isn't the case?

If i remember correctly, the ball should be weighted on some "devourment" bone or something like that, so if you are using some weird skeleton which doesn't have that bone, or moves it into a different place in space or in hierarchy, that could be causing problems (the mod assumes that people are using the latest XMPSE skeleton or what is it called, by Groovtama).
Or if you are using some animations which animate that devourment node, that could be also a problem (from your description it isn't clear whether it happens during some specific animations, or all the time).

Edited by Roggvir
7 hours ago, Roggvir said:

I do not exactly understand your description of the problem - when is it happening exactly?

Those screenshots look like you just moved the ball out of its position in the gag preset that character is using, but then you would probably know why is it happening, so i guess that isn't the case?

If i remember correctly, the ball should be weighted on some "devourment" bone or something like that, so if you are using some weird skeleton which doesn't have that bone, or moves it into a different place in space or in hierarchy, that could be causing problems (the mod assumes that people are using the latest XMPSE skeleton or what is it called, by Groovtama).
Or if you are using some animations which animate that devourment node, that could be also a problem (from your description it isn't clear whether it happens during some specific animations, or all the time).

Yes, you understood me correctly. But I apologize for not interpreting the meaning of the screenshot. The fact is that the ball was not attached to the animation. Therefore, when the character moved, ball remained in one place. Only physical movement affected the relative coordinates of the ball itself. Not animation.

Your tip about the skeleton was correct. It turned out that some mod overwrote and broke XPMSSE. After I changed the dependencies, everything was fixed. Thank you for your help!

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, daggerbot said:

Greetings! After done with the sliders, the gags didn't morph when i wearing them. But in gag preset editor menu gags did morph. Was i done someting wrong?

Look into the mod's MCM to see if its main quest is running (if not, start it).

Maybe you are trying to use usupported gags (could be also a load order problem - try moving the plugins from this mod below any DD/DCL/Lola plugins).

Post more info.

Maybe post screenshots of the MCM pages (there may be some clues as to what is wrong).

Which gags are you trying to use? (which gag and what mod is it from, and which version of that mod).

EDIT:

Maybe you had some gag alread yequipped before the mod got ativated in game? - try unequipping the gag, and puting it back on.

Is your character in the "Tracked Actors" (in this mod's MCM)?

Are you sure you saved the gag preset under the correct sex/race/player/etc. corresponding to what your character is?

Maybe the system is failing to recognize your character's sex, or race, which results in using a "default" preset (or maybe it somehow causes an error).

Are you using some non-vanilla race, added by a mod?

Edited by Roggvir
21 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Look into the mod's MCM to see if its main quest is running (if not, start it).

Maybe you are trying to use usupported gags (could be also a load order problem - try moving the plugins from this mod below any DD/DCL/Lola plugins).

Post more info.

Maybe post screenshots of the MCM pages (there may be some clues as to what is wrong).

Which gags are you trying to use? (which gag and what mod is it from, and which version of that mod).

EDIT:

Maybe you had some gag alread yequipped before the mod got ativated in game? - try unequipping the gag, and puting it back on.

Is your character in the "Tracked Actors" (in this mod's MCM)?

Are you sure you saved the gag preset under the correct sex/race/player/etc. corresponding to what your character is?

Maybe the system is failing to recognize your character's sex, or race, which results in using a "default" preset (or maybe it somehow causes an error).

Are you using some non-vanilla race, added by a mod?

Welll... I put Rogg'sGAG in the bottom of my load order in case some esp will override it. Then i start the game, wait mcm int completle and start the controller quest in Rogg'sGAG. then do the preset edit menu stuff.

When im wearing gag, the mcm will track my character(prisoner).

I have already installed all the requirements of this mod. and version ok.

And here is the issue i met:

Wearing DDA gags will not track, DDE and DCL gags will track.

Use additemmenu to wear Rogg'sGAG.esp's gags and conpared with DD gag, Rogg'GAGs' have slightly shape difference, guess it did morph.

Somting wrong with the DDE/DCL gags. they have a second mouth facemorph, haven't met this before. guess it's because it's RoggGAG working but not as intended?

Hope they will help.

image.png.0eac825d59d691b9097235dc7cf6d6e6.pngimage.png.81261a33754e7c9d6564ae5711d7c2c9.png

2 hours ago, daggerbot said:

Wearing DDA gags will not track, DDE and DCL gags will track.

When you say DDA and DDE, i hope you are not using some old version of DD where these are still distributed as separate mods?

This mod is supposed to work with DD 5.1 (tested by me) or 5.2 (reported by other forum users as working), any older/newer versions probably won't work.
But even with DD 5.1/5.2, it works only with the gags listed on the description page as being supported.

Your screenshot shows the character wearing a "Black Ebonite Gag (Ball) (Harness)" from Devious Devices, which should be working (as long as it is DD 5.1/5.2).
Maybe you somehow messed up the installation and didn't install all gag's NIF+TRI files, or you didn't let this mod overwrite the files from DD (i thought its obvious, so i didn't mentioned it anywhere, but you should let this mod overwrite files from any other mods).

In general, if you equip a gag and then you see the character listed in the Tracked Actors in MCM, then that suggests the system alone is working.
But if the gag doesn't get morphed, then the problem could be that you are using wrong NIF file for the gag model, or missing the required TRI file containing the morphs, or there is some problem when the system is choosing which preset to load (i believe i left a lot of debug outputs in, so if you enable the Papyrus logging, you should see some info in the log - maybe enable the logging, then run the game, equip that gag, and post here a link to the resulting log posted at pastebin.com).

9 hours ago, Roggvir said:

When you say DDA and DDE, i hope you are not using some old version of DD where these are still distributed as separate mods?

This mod is supposed to work with DD 5.1 (tested by me) or 5.2 (reported by other forum users as working), any older/newer versions probably won't work.
But even with DD 5.1/5.2, it works only with the gags listed on the description page as being supported.

Your screenshot shows the character wearing a "Black Ebonite Gag (Ball) (Harness)" from Devious Devices, which should be working (as long as it is DD 5.1/5.2).
Maybe you somehow messed up the installation and didn't install all gag's NIF+TRI files, or you didn't let this mod overwrite the files from DD (i thought its obvious, so i didn't mentioned it anywhere, but you should let this mod overwrite files from any other mods).

In general, if you equip a gag and then you see the character listed in the Tracked Actors in MCM, then that suggests the system alone is working.
But if the gag doesn't get morphed, then the problem could be that you are using wrong NIF file for the gag model, or missing the required TRI file containing the morphs, or there is some problem when the system is choosing which preset to load (i believe i left a lot of debug outputs in, so if you enable the Papyrus logging, you should see some info in the log - maybe enable the logging, then run the game, equip that gag, and post here a link to the resulting log posted at pastebin.com).

Things is solved partially..... Turns out it's because i'm changing dd5.2 to 5.1 midsave cause RoggGAG unfunctional.... 

But DDA gags still not tracking by RoggGAG.

By DDA and DDE of course im saying thouse esps.

And is there a way to load gag preset in every characters?

Another issue: those unsupported by this mod will often reapply its expression, causing mouth open and close constantly. I'm very sure this never happend before. And i know some expression mod will broke the gag so i;m not using mods like conditional expression etc. 

Edited by daggerbot
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems unlikely we gonna get this mod to run in the latest AE any time soon. I don't want to be a bringer of bad news but the author of the mod "Skyrim Platform" hasn't been online on Nexus since 09 Nov 2022. Considering pospelovv being from Russia i doubt this will get updated in anytime soon till the current ongoing events turn for the better in there.

Having trouble with the GUI not showing up even with all the requirements installed. My player goes into the pose when I start the controller and press the hotkey and a gag is automatically equipped but no GUI to edit anything. Only culprit would be I am using Skyrim platform AE version as SE version of Skyrim platform gives me CTD on launch.