Jump to content

LAPF animations not working (male player vs female NPC)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hiya, so I'm posting this because I have an issue I don't quite understand... when my character starts having sex with female NPCs, no animations play, nothing at all, this only occurs if the player is male. male PC > female NPC, if the player is female, female PC > male NPC, the anims work just fine, any ideas on what to do? I'm guessing I have something in my folder that's overriding the anims and causing them not to play, but I wouldn't know what, I'll do some digging around and see if I can find out what's wrong, and come back here and report what I've found.

Posted

Issue resolved: Turns out it was my save file that was the issue, I started a new game with a male character and it appears to have fixed the problem.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...