Jump to content

Not sure where to start, only understand mods insofar as putting them in a folder or letting nexus handle it. Where to start for sex in Fallout 4


INC3NSUS

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone got a good simple list or a suite of a few mods that currently work for fallout 4 maybe a bit of sex, saw something were  you don't die but they use your companions. Anyway I have fallout 4 have most of the DLC's never finished it thought id go back with some good body mods a bit of sex and have some fun. But cant find a good list and last time I tried a page (cant find it now) that had a list dam if I could get it to work since I think some mods were pulled from Nexus. Anyway some help would be SERIOUSLY helpful. Also got sims 4 right before the last major update and having some issues with it. So apparently I need Barny level help.  Thanks again!

Posted
2 hours ago, INC3NSUS said:

Anyone got a good simple list or a suite of a few mods that currently work for fallout 4 maybe a bit of sex, saw something were  you don't die but they use your companions. Anyway I have fallout 4 have most of the DLC's never finished it thought id go back with some good body mods a bit of sex and have some fun. But cant find a good list and last time I tried a page (cant find it now) that had a list dam if I could get it to work since I think some mods were pulled from Nexus. Anyway some help would be SERIOUSLY helpful. Also got sims 4 right before the last major update and having some issues with it. So apparently I need Barny level help.  Thanks again!

 

First go here: 

 

Then load up this mod:

 

Both pages come with all the mods you need linked.    Remember you don't need every animation mod pack, unless NR requires it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...