Jump to content

Blender Texture Help ($ for assist)


kx_dace

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

I’m looking for a mentor to help out with sky rim blender textures and am will to pay $50 initially plus additional compensation if I take up more of your time.

 

Goal:

·         To be able to import an existing mesh into blender. Delete all textures data and create my own textures from scratch.  

 

Current Skill Level:

·         I am able to import Skyrim meshes, strip the texture data, apply normal maps, apply base maps, export the image back into Skyrim, have the image look mostly like what I want but I run into a few small issues (Outfit is see through in GND mode but looks fine in game, need to use 4x textures in Skyrim when I was able to do the same with a 1k texture in blender). I feel like I am 90% of the way there but need a seasoned veteran to help me get to the pro level.  

 

Posted
9 hours ago, kx_dace said:

 

I’m looking for a mentor to help out with sky rim blender textures and am will to pay $50 initially plus additional compensation if I take up more of your time.

 

Goal:

·         To be able to import an existing mesh into blender. Delete all textures data and create my own textures from scratch.  

 

Current Skill Level:

·         I am able to import Skyrim meshes, strip the texture data, apply normal maps, apply base maps, export the image back into Skyrim, have the image look mostly like what I want but I run into a few small issues (Outfit is see through in GND mode but looks fine in game, need to use 4x textures in Skyrim when I was able to do the same with a 1k texture in blender). I feel like I am 90% of the way there but need a seasoned veteran to help me get to the pro level.  

 

 

Save your money.

 

https://w.atwiki.jp/skyrim_mod/

 

https://regenbot.tistory.com/category/Guides

 

https://wiki.beyondskyrim.org/wiki/Arcane_University:Blender_2.7x_Export

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...