Sex mod requirment and futa mods request for fall out 4

Hey, guys I'm pretty new to nsfw modding for fall out 4 and would like to get things right with the game moving forward so I would like to know 2 things before I start going crazy downloading a hit ton of mods. First I'd like to know if their is a specific sex mod that plays animation that we are suppose to download to run sex animations like whicked whims for sims4 and second; and would be if there are any futa mods or addons or animations that you would recommend I get

25 minutes ago, inflamedemon said:

Hey, guys I'm pretty new to nsfw modding for fall out 4 and would like to get things right with the game moving forward so I would like to know 2 things before I start going crazy downloading a hit ton of mods. First I'd like to know if their is a specific sex mod that plays animation that we are suppose to download to run sex animations like whicked whims for sims4 and second; and would be if there are any futa mods or addons or animations that you would recommend I get

Step 0: Choose Vortex or Mod Organizer, and watch tutorial videos to ensure you have the basic modding skills needed to mod this game.  (Gopher for Vortex Guides, GamerPoets for MO2 guides)

Step 1:  Read this guide very carefully

Step 1.5: Take this guide one step at a time, mod the adult guide first and get that working.  Install the "requirements" and just 1 animation pack (start with Atomic Lust probably) and then test. 

Step 2: Follow that guide very carefully  (Only install the versions in green, mind the "skip" section)

Step 3: If you have problems with steps 1 or 2, join the AAF discord.  The invite link is in the guide :)

• 3 weeks later...

For starters follow the steps @Sgt. Marge mentioned. I, personally, highly recommend Mod Organizer 2, but you do you.

The way animations work in Fallout 4 is through Advanced Animation Framework or AAF for short. AAF is responsible for playing animations, moving actors (to specific furniture, to other NPC, etc.), stripping actors (you can edit the AAF settings and choose which body slots to strip and which not during animations), scaling actors and much more!

Read the guide thoroughly, everything is extremely well written and even if you do manage to mess something up head over to the official Discord. People there are not only fast with replies, but they literally hold your hand while installing mods.

As for futa mods... I currently know only one such mod. Futanari FEV. I have it installed (it's been in my load order for ages) and it does work. If you're planning on using this, here are a few tips (in Spoiler):

Spoiler

1) This mod does not replace all human females with futas.

2) The mod can be used on random NPCs without issues, but do not use it on companions and unique actors! If you want to revert companion changes (make them normal females) you won't be able to.

3) Despite futas (human females) being recognized correctly by AAF (as human males), the animations won't look as good as regular human male + human female. There will be clipping and some misalignment. It won't break anything, but it won't look as good as you might've expected it to.

Hope this helps!