Games with skimpy/sexy armor or outfits

I was browsing the RPG section of GOG and decided to look at the older games, a lot of those have hot girls in bikini armor or similar clothing on the cover, so I started wondering what games (hopefully good ones) actually have that kind of clothing and let you use it ingame?

I found a bunch of threads here on loverslab about the matter but none of them mentions the games I tried, so I decided to make a list about "skimpy armor games" and hopefully someone here will suggest more games and help me flesh out the list.

Personally I'm interested in RPG games but the list will include every genre, NSFW and SFW, so every suggestion is welcome. Also, I'm talking about female skimpy armors, but if you know games who have male skimpy armors I'll add them too.

I'll start the list with the games I stumbled upon so you can have an idea about what kind of outfits I'm talking about.

• Divine Divinity - This one has an angelic chick with a thin white robe on the (GOG) cover, this and the Divinity name caught my eyes. From what I played the game is an isometric GDR/Diablo clone, when you start a game you get a bunch of characters to choose from, 3 of which are girls, all of them with Nice armors. I haven't played much yet but I suppose you will find more going on. GOG/Steam
  • Sacred 1/2 - Another GDR/Diablo like, again with interesting artwork choices, especially the first one (look it up on GOG). You can choose between a fair amount of classes, the one I tried had a fairly revealing starting armor and the ones I found were nice too. Guessing from the sreenshots and opening cutscene the hot stuff will be found later in the game (I havent played much, yet). GOG/Steam
  • Age of Barbarian - This one is a side scroller action game with rpg elements (closest description I can make), you can choose between a male and a female character, each with his own story, and they are, well, barbarians, so the dude has a loincloth and the lass a (very small) bikini armor. It's quite violent and gory, not very fluid gameplay but it's charming in its own way, if you're into things like Conan you should like it. There's a sequel/spinoff called ARENA an Age of Barbarians story which I haven't played and an upcoming sequel Age of Barbarians Chronicles.
  • Conan Exiles - Barbarians again, but this time it's a survival game with base building, quite nice combat, server multiplayer, character creation, and SOME revealing armors. If you can mod it you can make them even more skimpier or add new ones tho. Again, It's Conan so if that's you cup of tea try it out.
  • Senran Kagura series - Japanese hack n slash/musou style game about shinobi school girls. The gameplay is fun, some characters have skimpy outfits, other don't, both get torn the more damage you do/get. Also the story is surprisingly good.
  • Tenchu - Yeah Tenchu, the first one, If you beat a level (I forgot which one) at Grand Master you unlock the armor, if you equip it on Ayame and insert a CHEAT the armor gets VERY light.  It's a stealth ninja game, only for PS One as far as I know, but give it a shot regardless of the armor.

This is what came to mind now, let me know the ones you know :)

• 3 weeks later...

I will try to limit this list to things that one can readily find on PC gaming stores or modern consoles.

Nier: Replicant, Nier: Automata, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Fire Emblem: Fates, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Atelier Ryza (with DLC), Tales of Berseria (with or without DLC), Tales of Arise (with DLC), Code Vein, The Saints Row series (even the reboot allows for some degree of this since the new Boss does not actually have a gender this the Galbrush Problem is unintentionally sidestepped), Hyper Dimension Neptunia series, Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age 2, Dragon Age Inquisition (with DLC), The Shantae series, Mighty Switch Force, BloodRayne franchise (except for BloodRayne Betrayal), Sakura Dungeon, Princess & Conquest, BlazBlu series, Guilty Gear series, Street Fighter franchise (except for 1 and 6), Blade Kitten (none of the alternate outfits is very revealing but they are still more revealing than the default outfit), Boobs Saga (unsurprisingly), Chrono Trigger, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Banner of the Maid, Valkyria Chronicles 4 (with DLC), Fight N' Rage, Fallout 3 (especially the Bombshell armor), Fallout New Vegas (there is a literal stripper outfit that player characters can acquire through pickpocketing or murder), Final Fantasy 10 and 10-2, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13, Onechanbara series, Resident Evil 5, resident Evil Revelations 2 (with DLC), Ultimate Marvel Versus Capcom 3, Vambrace: Cold Soul, X-Com 2 (mostly with DLC), The Vagrant, Trials of Mana, Warriors All-Stars, Dead or Alive 5, Dead or Alive 6 (with the copious amounts of DLC), Disgaea series, Dynasty Warriors series, Black Desert Online, Wasteland 2 original version, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 & 2, The Elder Scrolls 1 and 2, God Eater series, Monster Hunter: World, Phantasy Star Online 2, Soul Calibur 6, Tekken 7, Way of the Samurai 3 & 4, Sunset Overdrive, Sudeki, Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!, Skullgirls, Bayonetta series, Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni-, Wings of Vi, Blades of Time, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (in Bunny Girl transformation or playing Bloodless), Code of Princess, Haydee, The Initial, Fairy Fencer F, Omega Quintet, Batman: Arkham City/ Knight (when playing Harley Quinn or Catwoman), Tomb Raider Underworld (thought to a much lesser extent than the Xbox 360 exclusive version had), Machina of the Planet Tree, Evil Genome, Hunted: The Demon Forge, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 (Dancer outfit),, Star Wars: The Old Republic (If Disney didn't have all of those costumes removed) and Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain.

• 6 months later...