{UPDATE - 2013July29 see Change Log} Venus Body Presets for CB++

View File

The Venus bodies are custom CBBE bodies I originally made for a planned project. I decided to include them for the "adult" Monli race.

The presets have been updated for the latest CB++ with help from Cell.

*** UPDATES ***

2013 July 29 - Repacked the Venus Body files. Now includes the Nymph Puffy nipples adjustment and the missing Thighs Plus BSD file.

What is included?

• BSD files not included with CB++.
  • Separate XML files for SLIDERGROUPS, SLIDERPRESETS, AND SLIDERSETS. None of the original Caliente and CB++ files were edited.

Venus Body Presets

• The Venus Bodies can be made for Normal, BBP, and TBBP bodies.
  • Curvaceous
  • Curvaceous 3
  • Curvaceous 3 - Puffy (nipples)
  • Nymphette
  • Venus Nymphette
  • Nymph - Puffy (nipples)
  • Hourglass
  • Voluptuous 2
  • Voluptuous 3
  • Voluptuous 3 - Puffy (nipples)
  • Plush
  • Plush - Puffy (nipples)

Some are slight variations of others such as larger breasts and/or buttocks, smaller waistline, etc.

Big thanks to Cell for helping with the update.

Installation

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/27/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    CB++ Bodyslide v1.05 or later
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thanks to everyone expressing interests on my presets.

UPDATE #1

Fixed the puffy nipples for the "VBNymph - Puffy" preset.  The nipples were too big for the small breasts so I toned them down.  This update is optional.

Smaller puffy nipples for the VB Nymph body.

post-64505-0-64549600-1375008805_thumb.jpg

What is the "ThighsPlus" slider supposed to do?

Didn't see a .bsd file related to that.

Sorry about that, overlooked that one when assembling the files.  I have repacked the Venus body package and included the Nymph Puffy Nipple body adjustment and the missing Thighs Plus BSD file.

Thighs Plus is similar to the Thighs slider, but morphs the thighs slightly differently.

post-64505-0-93104000-1375139515_thumb.jpg post-64505-0-56315600-1375139515_thumb.jpg

The Thighs slider adjusts the thighs mostly at the thick area near the hips, whereas the Thighs Plus slider will make changes equally (more or less) along the the whole length of the thighs.

The Thighs Plus can be used as-is or with the Thighs slider.  If you max both, you will end up with some seriously saddle-bags.

• 1 month later...

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what I did wrong to have no preview images in bodyslide when I select the tbbp option in the tab... works for tbp and all the other options ... all the venus settings are there in the other menu.. just no previews ?

oh and Best Mod Ever.

• 4 months later...

BTW, how can I make those extra sliders you have available to other groups?  I want to use those extra sliders you have but on a pregnancy compatible bodyslide set.  How hard is it to get it setup to make use of your custom sliders?  That or any way to make this one pregnancy compatible?

Ok, nevermind, I think I got it ^o^

• 4 months later...