There was a a mod called Cuckoldress, but when tying to link it to you, i notice it was removed Sorry.

another mod that its not quite the exact same but it does contain Cuckhold is Troubles of Heroine, it includes the jarl of any City you live, have the Right to the first night when you marry and more i think... and a quest that autostart when you marry, is an old friend of your spouse comes to visit you can choose if the friend is male or female, also you can choose if you also want to be ''railed'' by the friend as well. im sorry i dont know the true terms for Cuckhold kinks.

i think you can also Cuck Nazeem by doing his wife so it has several options.

Has content for Male and Female PC so dont be mistake by the Title of the mod.

Edited by Pavlovian Afterdark
On 9/13/2022 at 6:28 PM, Napalm74 said:

I am looking for more gay animations, more followers, more beasts and that kinda of thing.

im sorry, i did not responded sooner, about gay animations i dont think they are widely available, at least not that i know, but what you can do, is in your Sexlab settings on MCM you can change your character gender to Female or Male for Sex escenes, you dont have to do anything else aside from that, so male characters now take positions on female and vice versa, the picture that is posted is of where you have to go on your MCM settings to change it.

about animals if you wanna sex them i can recomend you Sexlab Matchmaker,

that gives you spells to start interactions.

if you want more critters to do the deed

it adds lots of new animals and subhumans, they use vanilla animations for example the goblings or the crippled undead use falmer animatios so they will use animations for falmer if you have them, and they have custom genitalia too.

about quest that add specific like being cucked by animals, im sorry i dont know any, but with the mods above you can roleplay a little.

hope this helps

ScreenShot101.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 4:31 PM, Pavlovian Afterdark said:

im sorry, i did not responded sooner, about gay animations i dont think they are widely available, at least not that i know, but what you can do, is in your Sexlab settings on MCM you can change your character gender to Female or Male for Sex escenes, you dont have to do anything else aside from that, so male characters now take positions on female and vice versa, the picture that is posted is of where you have to go on your MCM settings to change it.

about animals if you wanna sex them i can recomend you Sexlab Matchmaker,

that gives you spells to start interactions.

if you want more critters to do the deed

it adds lots of new animals and subhumans, they use vanilla animations for example the goblings or the crippled undead use falmer animatios so they will use animations for falmer if you have them, and they have custom genitalia too.

about quest that add specific like being cucked by animals, im sorry i dont know any, but with the mods above you can roleplay a little.

hope this helps

ScreenShot101.png

Thank you all for this