Account problem

Started this account some time ago, but had not been on for a long time.  Recently I reconnected as I am starting a new playthrough of Skyrim.  Thankfully my Firefox browser still had my login information embedded, and I was able to log in.  Problem:  The email account I used to originally sign up is now defunct.  And I cannot change the email, as I no longer remember my password.  Firefox knows it, so I can sign in, but with my Firefox showing it's age, I need to be able to sign in with a different browser but can't without knowing my info.  I can't change my email without knowing my password and can't change my password without a current email.  I hope you can help.

9 hours ago, madmocha said:

Started this account some time ago, but had not been on for a long time.  Recently I reconnected as I am starting a new playthrough of Skyrim.  Thankfully my Firefox browser still had my login information embedded, and I was able to log in.  Problem:  The email account I used to originally sign up is now defunct.  And I cannot change the email, as I no longer remember my password.  Firefox knows it, so I can sign in, but with my Firefox showing it's age, I need to be able to sign in with a different browser but can't without knowing my info.  I can't change my email without knowing my password and can't change my password without a current email.  I hope you can help.

From the FF settings drop down click on Passwords. In search enter loverslab and click on it's entry. From there you can either reveal the password or copy it and paste it into a document so that you can see it.

5 hours ago, Slorm said:

From the FF settings drop down click on Passwords. In search enter loverslab and click on it's entry. From there you can either reveal the password or copy it and paste it into a document so that you can see it.

Thanks so much.  Was not aware of those crevices and dark corners of F.F.  Much appreciated.