BTW, I just started a new char, mostly for testing purposes and noticed something.  Unless you have already acquired the Thu'um, not only can't you shout, but even the grapple option doesn't do anything.  Well, a minor thing really but thought I'd report it.

I have a save gave that is immediately after you get to Helgen, right before the thief gets shot and you pick your race/name.

I did the Shout just fine... and of course hit a bunch of people that all attacked me before I even selected my race. :P

Strange, it's not working here, and I only began trying at Bleak whatever burrows.

I have hit something weird, might not be from this mod though.

When I start a new game, a few NPC who I have NEVER met before will start out at lvl 4 relation rank and I can go straight to that special line of dialogue with them. Anyone else notice this ?

I *think* I've run into this once, maybe.  The vendor in Whiterun that the bard harasses?  She was rank 4, and I don't recall boinking her brains out.  But she's consistently at a 4, and no one else I've run across.  So either I did and I don't remember it, or something set it.

But the only thing that increases ranks in my mod is a function called "Post Coital Bliss" and that is a hook that only can play after a round of consensual sex. 

Exactly her yes.

Its weird.

Exactly her yes.

Its weird.

Interesting.  I have no idea why *that* one would be like that, but that seems to be consistent across two different people's play throughs, and I edit no stock NPCs (or any stock Skyrim files, for that matter) so I guess that NPC is just naturally set to a 4?

How odd.

So, a couple problems

1) Sex won't start at times, they just stand still & nothing happens. No idea why, Submit was on my 3rd while Sexlab is 2nd on the load order. Both present on auto submit or submit button.

2) Even with auto loot or steal set to off, all the golds will be stolen anyway.

3) While I was testing, I ran into an interesting situation, just as an orc bandit about to rape my char, a dragon attacked. So rape didn't start & the orc keep trying to chase the dragon who soon later got distracted by a bunch of thalmors, a random courier & some more random critters. Since the sexual dialogue is on, normal sex still happens but the orc won't attack, just follow in aggressive stance. So they went on a dragonhunt, the dragon is dead, a victory sex & the orc made her a blood kin. So I check to see whether or not guard npc will attack the orcs, they don't. So I check what will happen if they ran into bandit lair. The orc suddenly turn against my char.

1. When I make a StartSex() call, after that, it is in the hands of the SSL Framework.  Other than situations like "Combat started" or "Guard saw you", in which I actually abort making the StartSex() call so you're not stuck while getting attacked, once the call is made, if you have any problems with sex starting, it is either a Framework install/config issue, or another mod interfering.
  2. That is by design.  You are being raped and robbed, to lose nothing is silly.  The *only* reason I even made an option to disable losing your non-quest items is because some having to reset all of their weapon favorites/quick slots each time was very annoying to some people.  But gold is just gold.
  3. The rape not starting due to the dragon sounds about right, the rest of it, not so much.  That's such an unlikely scenario (dragon attack mid-surrender but pre-rape) that it will be hard to reliably recreate to troubleshoot.  Did the character do the "bound" animation after the bandit ran off to slay a dragon?

Bound animation after the bandit ran off? Nope, they both can stand normally. My char can walk & run around. As for the sex not starting, not sure what mod may cause it as Sexlab is the only 1 working at the time, SD was disabled so unlikely. Guards or anyone interrupting? Nope, shouldn't be the case as she's in the dungeon so guards is out off the picture. The combat also stopped for the nearby npcs, but nothing happens.

As for the dialogue, it seems it also involve zone change to make it available again? Because I tried waited with my char in the same area as the npc for about 2 ingame days.

im having some serious problems with this mod

1. after successful shout and after the fist animation my character freezes i can move my player but cant equip any weapon or spell at all ( the only way i found to equip my weapons was to go inventory menu and equip a weapon) durin that time all other enemies tries to kill me im dying everytime cant defend myself. This happens everytime 

2. If somehow everything describe above works fine enemy submitted wont talk to me there are no dialogues bandit will say "yes" "need Something" thats all

3. Threesome is most bugged for me when the mod works which is rare my follower only says "what are you doing that for" when choosing the option and im forced out of the dialogue menu and that options remains for all followers. 
I hope you will provide me with some solution

1. after successful shout and after the fist animation my character freezes i can move my player but cant equip any weapon or spell at all ( the only way i found to equip my weapons was to go inventory menu and equip a weapon) durin that time all other enemies tries to kill me im dying everytime cant defend myself. This happens everytime 

2. If somehow everything describe above works fine enemy submitted wont talk to me there are no dialogues bandit will say "yes" "need Something" thats all

3. Threesome is most bugged for me when the mod works which is rare my follower only says "what are you doing that for" when choosing the option and im forced out of the dialogue menu and that options remains for all followers. 

Not sure about #3, so maybe someone else can help.  One question, is this the new version of the 3way where you can 3way with 2 non-followers, or the original 3way with 1 npc and 1 follower?

1&2 I belive are realted to the "brawl bug" found in Skyrim.  You didn't post a load order (naughty you!!!!) but I bet you have either SOS or Better Vampires.  Or any other mod that can cause the brawl bug.  The problem is these mods have a cloak spell effect that is not set up properly, so the bug causes the victim to immediately reaggro.  There is a brawl bug patch mod on Nexus and it alleviates most problems.  On oine playthough, I installed the brawl bug patch found on Nexus and it seemes to fix the SOS problem with the brawl bug.  However, on my latest playthrough using Better Vampires, the patch did not work.  Something about the way the BV is doing the cloak spell is bypassing the patch, probably some kaywords are missing that patch is looking for.  If you have SOS (and who doean't these days...) try disabling the NPC schlongification process (there is an option MCM to disable it) amd then retry the submit and see if that corrects it.  If so, I would then install that brawl bug patch and see if that helps as well (then you should be able to turn the schlong process back on).  If turning off the schlong process does not work, then you have another mod that is causing the brawl bug.

Not sure about #3, so maybe someone else can help.  One question, is this the new version of the 3way where you can 3way with 2 non-followers, or the original 3way with 1 npc and 1 follower?

1&2 I belive are realted to the "brawl bug" found in Skyrim.  You didn't post a load order (naughty you!!!!) but I bet you have either SOS or Better Vampires.  Or any other mod that can cause the brawl bug.  The problem is these mods have a cloak spell effect that is not set up properly, so the bug causes the victim to immediately reaggro.  There is a brawl bug patch mod on Nexus and it alleviates most problems.  On oine playthough, I installed the brawl bug patch found on Nexus and it seemes to fix the SOS problem with the brawl bug.  However, on my latest playthrough using Better Vampires, the patch did not work.  Something about the way the BV is doing the cloak spell is bypassing the patch, probably some kaywords are missing that patch is looking for.  If you have SOS (and who doean't these days...) try disabling the NPC schlongification process (there is an option MCM to disable it) amd then retry the submit and see if that corrects it.  If so, I would then install that brawl bug patch and see if that helps as well (then you should be able to turn the schlong process back on).  If turning off the schlong process does not work, then you have another mod that is causing the brawl bug.

issue is related to the animation that plays after successful shout that fist animation of beating the npc into submission after that my PC stays into that pose ( fist raised ) and i cant sheathe arms or equip spells or weapons without going into menu it feels like my controls are disabled at that point Brawl bug has nothing to do with it. turning off disarm shout option in MCM fixes this issue
actually i made a mistake in writing the points 2 should come after 3 that problem only occurs after my follower turns me down after that i cant talk to the NPC and further attempt to submit another NPC will result in no dialogue. 

here is the load order ( but i dont know what load order has to do something with this )

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

Xvision Children.esm

SexLab.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Bethesda_Hi-Res_Optimized.esp

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

Clanking Armor.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - 2x Brighter.esp

Point The Way.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

TimingIsEverything.esp

DragonbornArmorFix.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp

wjunlady.esp

BlackWisteria.esp

ValkyrieArmor.esp

Tera Deathskin - UNPB BBP.esp

HarvestOverhaulDawnguardDragonborn.esp

HarvestOverhaulSalmonRoe.esp

HarvestOverhaulCreaturesDawnguardHearthfireDragonborn.esp

DeadlyDragons.esp

SkyRe_Main.esp

SkyRe_Combat.esp

SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp

SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp

SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp

SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp

SkyRe_HarvestOverhaulDawnguardDragonbornPatch.esp

SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.esp

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-6.esp

Better Vampires ML.esp

bearmusicianeng.esp

conjure_chest.esp

dovahkiinrelax.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

BatTravel.esp

Slightly Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp

SkyRe_Races.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

ReProccer.esp

ReProccerNONPLAYERfix.esp

ReProccerDragonborn.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

Xvision Children - Complete.esp

Xvision Children - USKP.esp

SGHairPack_ALLinONE.esp

RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

As to compatibility, what about slavery mods ?

For most, one of the way to get (make) slaves, is to beat them, then coercion  and the first part is done.

But, as your mod quick in (at last in some part, as it evolved over that lone setting), how would that be working ?

Beat them, abuse, then enslave ?

Would require a common state is selected between this mod and the sexlab incoming slave mod ?

Good mod otherwise, immersion and lore fitting, even if as said, the way it conclude would benefit if cross compatibility is set.

issue is related to the animation that plays after successful shout that fist animation of beating the npc into submission after that my PC stays into that pose ( fist raised ) and i cant sheathe arms or equip spells or weapons without going into menu it feels like my controls are disabled at that point Brawl bug has nothing to do with it. turning off disarm shout option in MCM fixes this issue
actually i made a mistake in writing the points 2 should come after 3 that problem only occurs after my follower turns me down after that i cant talk to the NPC and further attempt to submit another NPC will result in no dialogue. 
here is the load order ( but i dont know what load order has to do something with this )

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Xvision Children.esm
SexLab.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Clanking Armor.esp
Point The Way.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
DragonbornArmorFix.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp
wjunlady.esp
BlackWisteria.esp
ValkyrieArmor.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.esp
Better Vampires ML.esp
bearmusicianeng.esp
conjure_chest.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
BatTravel.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
ReProccer.esp
ReProccerDragonborn.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SGHairPack_ALLinONE.esp
SexLab Submit.esp

Issue is related to exactly what I described in my post.  And in your load order, I see Better Vampires.  Try starting a fresh game but without BV and see if that getsrid  of problems 1 & 2.  Again, if I use my current load order WITHOUT BV and SOS, the problems you descrbe do not appear in my game.  If I have SOS plus the brawl bug patch, the problem does not appear.  If I have SOS without the patch, OR BetterVampires (with or without the patch), I get the exact problem you describe.  It's also possible that one of your other mods may also cause the issue (I do not have some/most oif the mods you have). 

Just for reference, my current load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Xvision Children.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
EveryVampireEyesGrow.esp=1
SkyrimURWL.esp=1
PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp=0
PersonalizedMusic_v5.0.esp=1
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp=1
Batch Crafting Recipes.esp=1
Change Spouse Outfits.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern_Guards.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern_Caravaner.esp=1
CookingExpanded.esp=1
CookingExpanded - Hearthfire.esp=1
CookingExpanded - Dragonborn.esp=1
Craft, Temper, Smelt.esp=1
CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp=1
Grind_stuff.esp=1
HearthFireStores(GS).esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Default.esp=1
Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp=1
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp=1
sanctuarycleanup.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
rt_AutoHarvest.esp=1
IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
ADEC_Chain&Ringmail.esp=1
ADEC_HalfPlate.esp=1
ADEC_DianoArmor.esp=1
ADEC_Clothes.esp=1
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Wolf.esp=1
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Stormcloak.esp=1
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Elven.esp=1
ADEC_Nocturnal.esp=1
ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp=1
ADEC_TeraArmorCollection.esp=1
ADEC_Dawnguard_Collection.esp=1
ADEC_DragonbornArmors.esp=1
AmazonArmor.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
ConvenientCrossbows.esp=1
DraconicArmor.esp=1
DynastyArmor.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
EisenPlate.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp=1
NewmillerCasualBikiniUNP2.esp=1
NewmillerShoesUNP.esp=1
RavenArmor.esp=1
Silverlight Armor.esp=1
Skeleton bikini.esp=1
VoidArmor.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Lock Overhaul.esp=1
gonkishvampdens.esp=1
Xvision Children - Complete.esp=1
Xvision Children - USKP.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
Xvision Children - IncNPCs.esp=1
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
raggedshortcut.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Simply Improved Breezehome.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
BardSingOnRequestOnly.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers_Droppable.esp=1
Bounty Gold.esp=1
Breezehome free.esp=1
Circlet with Helms.esp=1
Circlet with Hoods.esp=1
NMFWLM_vanilla.esp=1
NMFWLM_dawnguard.esp=1
NMFWLM_hearthfire.esp=1
NMFWLM_dragonborn.esp=1
NudeYngvildSpirits.esp=1
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp=1
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp=1
SOS - Chainmail Underwear.esp=1
NippleRingsForMen.esp=1
Slof's Unique Frost.esp=1
RealisticRoomRental.esp=1
RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp=1
RRR_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Predator Vision.esp=1
MiningforMagesEasy.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp=1
JulesRankPerks.esp=1
BatTravel.esp=1
Sit Anywhere.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
HousecarlBeauties.esp=1
Spousetocustomhome.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Throwing_Weapons_Redux.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
Dawnguard(GS).esp=1
GSStudentQuarters.esp=1
GeneralStores(DG-HF).esp=1
Amulets of the Shout Master.esp=1
HerbalTea.esp=1
Bards&Merchants.esp=1
Circlet Overhaul.esp=1
LPAlchemyTweaks.esp=1
LPMoreIngredients.esp=1
HillHouse.esp=1
Largergarden.esp=1
more plants all.esp=1
rorikstead_merchant.esp=1
Mystical Illumination.esp=1
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1
Hearthfire Bards Enhanced.esp=1
Hearthfires Housecarls Are Hotties.esp=1
Khajiit Merchants Buy Stolen Items.esp=1
FAMP2.esp=1
PipeSmoking.esp=1

(Currently I have BV running, so I am currently experiencing the issues you are seeing).

One bug I thought I would mention. I don't know if it would solvable.

With auto submit on, there is a brief period between where the message pops up but you still have character control. If fighting two enemies and you kill one of them during that time period, before the animations and the 3 way kicks in, the game will hang and you need to reload. I"m assuming this happens because the engine originally called a 3 way request, but then has no access to one of the actors, as they are now dead, and that it is not able to resolve the situation and so locks up. I don't know if this is easily fixable, and it it is probably an issue with the framework not being able to complete the 3 way properly than anything submit does, but you might want to post it as a known issue. Maybe it doesn't happen much for others, but I use the requiem module which makes the game harder in some ways, including one hit kills due to increased damage output and lowered hitpoints.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Xvision Children.esm
SexLab.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Clanking Armor.esp
Point The Way.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
DragonbornArmorFix.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp
wjunlady.esp
BlackWisteria.esp
ValkyrieArmor.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
SkyRe_CraftingFix.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.esp
Better Vampires ML.esp
bearmusicianeng.esp
conjure_chest.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
BatTravel.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
ReProccer.esp
ReProccerDragonborn.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SGHairPack_ALLinONE.esp
SexLab Submit.esp

Issue is related to exactly what I described in my post.  And in your load order, I see Better Vampires.  Try starting a fresh game but without BV and see if that getsrid  of problems 1 & 2.  Again, if I use my current load order WITHOUT BV and SOS, the problems you descrbe do not appear in my game.  If I have SOS plus the brawl bug patch, the problem does not appear.  If I have SOS without the patch, OR BetterVampires (with or without the patch), I get the exact problem you describe.  It's also possible that one of your other mods may also cause the issue (I do not have some/most oif the mods you have). 

Just for reference, my current load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Xvision Children.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
EveryVampireEyesGrow.esp=1
SkyrimURWL.esp=1
PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp=0
PersonalizedMusic_v5.0.esp=1
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp=1
Batch Crafting Recipes.esp=1
Change Spouse Outfits.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern_Guards.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern_Caravaner.esp=1
CookingExpanded.esp=1
CookingExpanded - Hearthfire.esp=1
CookingExpanded - Dragonborn.esp=1
Craft, Temper, Smelt.esp=1
CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp=1
Grind_stuff.esp=1
HearthFireStores(GS).esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Default.esp=1
Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp=1
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp=1
sanctuarycleanup.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
rt_AutoHarvest.esp=1
IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
ADEC_Chain&Ringmail.esp=1
ADEC_HalfPlate.esp=1
ADEC_DianoArmor.esp=1
ADEC_Clothes.esp=1
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Wolf.esp=1
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Stormcloak.esp=1
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Elven.esp=1
ADEC_Nocturnal.esp=1
ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp=1
ADEC_TeraArmorCollection.esp=1
ADEC_Dawnguard_Collection.esp=1
ADEC_DragonbornArmors.esp=1
AmazonArmor.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
ConvenientCrossbows.esp=1
DraconicArmor.esp=1
DynastyArmor.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
EisenPlate.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp=1
NewmillerCasualBikiniUNP2.esp=1
NewmillerShoesUNP.esp=1
RavenArmor.esp=1
Silverlight Armor.esp=1
Skeleton bikini.esp=1
VoidArmor.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Lock Overhaul.esp=1
gonkishvampdens.esp=1
Xvision Children - Complete.esp=1
Xvision Children - USKP.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
Xvision Children - IncNPCs.esp=1
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
raggedshortcut.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Simply Improved Breezehome.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
BardSingOnRequestOnly.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers_Droppable.esp=1
Bounty Gold.esp=1
Breezehome free.esp=1
Circlet with Helms.esp=1
Circlet with Hoods.esp=1
NMFWLM_vanilla.esp=1
NMFWLM_dawnguard.esp=1
NMFWLM_hearthfire.esp=1
NMFWLM_dragonborn.esp=1
NudeYngvildSpirits.esp=1
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp=1
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp=1
SOS - Chainmail Underwear.esp=1
NippleRingsForMen.esp=1
Slof's Unique Frost.esp=1
RealisticRoomRental.esp=1
RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp=1
RRR_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Predator Vision.esp=1
MiningforMagesEasy.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp=1
JulesRankPerks.esp=1
BatTravel.esp=1
Sit Anywhere.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
HousecarlBeauties.esp=1
Spousetocustomhome.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Throwing_Weapons_Redux.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
Dawnguard(GS).esp=1
GSStudentQuarters.esp=1
GeneralStores(DG-HF).esp=1
Amulets of the Shout Master.esp=1
HerbalTea.esp=1
Bards&Merchants.esp=1
Circlet Overhaul.esp=1
LPAlchemyTweaks.esp=1
LPMoreIngredients.esp=1
HillHouse.esp=1
Largergarden.esp=1
more plants all.esp=1
rorikstead_merchant.esp=1
Mystical Illumination.esp=1
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1
Hearthfire Bards Enhanced.esp=1
Hearthfires Housecarls Are Hotties.esp=1
Khajiit Merchants Buy Stolen Items.esp=1
FAMP2.esp=1
PipeSmoking.esp=1

(Currently I have BV running, so I am currently experiencing the issues you are seeing).

well thats weird coz i always plays with BV and this mod installed and never had any issues before also turning off shout disarm option in MCM fixes my issue of PC freezing after successful shout

well thats weird coz i always plays with BV and this mod installed and never had any issues before also turning off shout disarm option in MCM fixes my issue of PC freezing after successful shout

I suspect if you tried to toggle the Grapple on in place of the Shout, you would have the same issue, as it uses the same animation as the disarm portion of the Shout.  I deliberately made the disarm part as a toggle on/off for that reason.

Now, why are you having an issue with that animation?  That I don't know, but it's safe to say that you have something else interfering.  The animation is a stock Skyrim animation, pa_killmove_H2HComboA or something like that.  I didn't add it, it was already there with vanilla Skyrim, so there shouldn't be an issue with it.

If you are having NPCs act all screwy, re-agroing for reasons other than they had backup arrive (that would be intended), and all the other sorts of wonky stuff that doesn't fit the mod's info, then I suspect, as srayesmanll has suggested, that you are having something external interfering.  Whether it's the Brawl Bug (I do cloaks properly to avoid that (http://www.creationkit.com/Dynamically_Attaching_Scripts), or else I would be experiencing it as well) caused by another mod, or just something else entirely, it is some external mod causing it.

Which means there is nothing I can do about it, which sucks for me to have to say. :unsure:

This is really really weird. Whenever the sex act starts my character gets teleported high in the sky above the giant camp west of Whiterun and then falls to his logical death. This happens whether the sex act is consensual or a rape. Anyone have a similiar issue? I assume it is a conflict with a mod but which one?

I suspect if you tried to toggle the Grapple on in place of the Shout, you would have the same issue, as it uses the same animation as the disarm portion of the Shout.  I deliberately made the disarm part as a toggle on/off for that reason.

Now, why are you having an issue with that animation?  That I don't know, but it's safe to say that you have something else interfering.  The animation is a stock Skyrim animation, pa_killmove_H2HComboA or something like that.  I didn't add it, it was already there with vanilla Skyrim, so there shouldn't be an issue with it.

If you are having NPCs act all screwy, re-agroing for reasons other than they had backup arrive (that would be intended), and all the other sorts of wonky stuff that doesn't fit the mod's info, then I suspect, as srayesmanll has suggested, that you are having something external interfering.  Whether it's the Brawl Bug (I do cloaks properly to avoid that (http://www.creationkit.com/Dynamically_Attaching_Scripts), or else I would be experiencing it as well) caused by another mod, or just something else entirely, it is some external mod causing it.

Which means there is nothing I can do about it, which sucks for me to have to say. :unsure:

i seriously dont know what mod is interfering but im playing with same mods and never had problems in past with that animation also about re-agro im not facing re-agro at all enemies who submitted themselves to me never attacks its the other enemies but the problem is not that problem is with that after animation i cant defend myself as if my controls are disabled but no worries i have turned off that feature in MCM.

now the main problem is with followers turning me down when i approach them for 3some can you tell me why they are doing that ?? 

This is really really weird. Whenever the sex act starts my character gets teleported high in the sky above the giant camp west of Whiterun and then falls to his logical death. This happens whether the sex act is consensual or a rape. Anyone have a similiar issue? I assume it is a conflict with a mod but which one?

If it's when the sex scene starts, then that is a Framework issue.  Every so often, I have had that happen on an older version of the Framework, like 1.09 or something, and I had times when I would fall through the floor and whatnot.

But yeah, that's a Framework issue.

i seriously dont know what mod is interfering but im playing with same mods and never had problems in past with that animation also about re-agro im not facing re-agro at all enemies who submitted themselves to me never attacks its the other enemies but the problem is not that problem is with that after animation i cant defend myself as if my controls are disabled but no worries i have turned off that feature in MCM.

now the main problem is with followers turning me down when i approach them for 3some can you tell me why they are doing that ?? 

Okay, I think I hear you.  No re-agro, but it's like you are stuck, unable to go into 'ready' mode?  Let me ask you, what are you using when you do the shout?

1H?  1H + Shield? Dual Wield? 2H? Bow? Spells?  Dual Spells?  1H + Spells?  Unarmed?

Give me exactly the type of setup you had when you tried it and got stuck.  If you were not already using a 1H + Shield setup, try using that, do you still get stuck?

As to followers, they still require passing a check.  Turn on the debug MCM, what is the result when you try?  Are you failing the roll check, in which case, it is working as intended, or did it tell you that you passed, but the 3-way still didn't go off?

One bug I thought I would mention. I don't know if it would solvable.

With auto submit on, there is a brief period between where the message pops up but you still have character control. If fighting two enemies and you kill one of them during that time period, before the animations and the 3 way kicks in, the game will hang and you need to reload. I"m assuming this happens because the engine originally called a 3 way request, but then has no access to one of the actors, as they are now dead, and that it is not able to resolve the situation and so locks up. I don't know if this is easily fixable, and it it is probably an issue with the framework not being able to complete the 3 way properly than anything submit does, but you might want to post it as a known issue. Maybe it doesn't happen much for others, but I use the requiem module which makes the game harder in some ways, including one hit kills due to increased damage output and lowered hitpoints.

I hear what you are saying.

I might be able to add the "Game.DisablePlayerControls()" to the _SLSubmitAutoSurrenderEffect script, so that there isn't the delay of a few seconds before that command is given in the PlayerSurrender() function.

I am guessing what is happening is that the "prime" baddie, the one that would normally punch you in the face, is the one that is getting killed, and that is why things go wonky.  Which means it could still happen if you have some kind of DoT ticking on them, the surrender starts, they die, and then you can still get stuck.

Not sure how to handle that scenario. :huh: 

Okay, I think I hear you.  No re-agro, but it's like you are stuck, unable to go into 'ready' mode?  Let me ask you, what are you using when you do the shout?

1H?  1H + Shield? Dual Wield? 2H? Bow? Spells?  Dual Spells?  1H + Spells?  Unarmed?

Give me exactly the type of setup you had when you tried it and got stuck.  If you were not already using a 1H + Shield setup, try using that, do you still get stuck?

As to followers, they still require passing a check.  Turn on the debug MCM, what is the result when you try?  Are you failing the roll check, in which case, it is working as intended, or did it tell you that you passed, but the 3-way still didn't go off?

im using spells in both of my hand i can persuade my follower in normal circumstances when not in combat to enable consensual sex but when it comes to 3some after picking the option "you feel a little left out" they always says "What are you doing that for" it then forces me out of the dialogue and then mod stops working in a sense that i cant talk to the enemy NPC so that particular act never completes i can shout another enemy but then again they will not talk to me so i think its because of follower turning me down and that option in follower dialogue remains forever

im using spells in both of my hand i can persuade my follower in normal circumstances when not in combat to enable consensual sex but when it comes to 3some after picking the option "you feel a little left out" they always says "What are you doing that for" it then forces me out of the dialogue and then mod stops working in a sense that i cant talk to the enemy NPC so that particular act never completes i can shout another enemy but then again they will not talk to me so i think its because of follower turning me down and that option in follower dialogue remains forever

They should respond something like "Nah, I don't think so" or something to that effect in a refusal.  Something sounds off.

I'll double check tonight after work.

I have 2 problems with this mod.

1. After i dmg an npc and use the submit shout i get a short animation in which my char is beating the shit out of the npc. The NPC then falls to the ground, shortly after that the NPC is standing up again but i dont get the chance to interact with him. The Target will act like she is still in combat with me (ingame voice still talkes smack and caster mobs are still trying to get distance between me and her). I can still attack her but most of the time my attacks wont do damage, i can recast shout of submit and the beating animation will start again but no dialog chance and no rape.

2. I got it to work like 1-2 times but only when i surrendered as a player and then the npc and i teleport so some other positions, the enemy stands behind me with an strap-on and the sound of sex starts to play but the animation dosnt come. (I have disabled the player surrender now since i dont want to get raped with a strap-on ^^ But i fear that the normal NPC surrender animation will not start either since the other animation didnt start)

See Attached files for screenshots of the config, loadOrder and some ingame screenshots.

Can some1 tell me what i am doing wrong? Skyrim version is: 1.9.32.0.8. SKSE  version is 1.06.16 Rel 44

EDIT: i have done the test in the main post with "kown conflics" and the mob directly startet to attack me again, with not even 3 seconds in between. But as you can see in the loadOrder i have like no other mods aside from the needed one "Sexlabs" "SkyUI" and "Submit". The otherone i have is just an armorpolisher.

post-220085-0-30846700-1377552367_thumb.jpg

post-220085-0-20753700-1377552371_thumb.jpg

post-220085-0-88648700-1377552380_thumb.jpg

post-220085-0-45343000-1377552389_thumb.jpg

I have 2 problems with this mod.

1. After i dmg an npc and use the submit shout i get a short animation in which my char is beating the shit out of the npc. The NPC then falls to the ground, shortly after that the NPC is standing up again but i dont get the chance to interact with him. The Target will act like she is still in combat with me (ingame voice still talkes smack and caster mobs are still trying to get distance between me and her). I can still attack her but most of the time my attacks wont do damage, i can recast shout of submit and the beating animation will start again but no dialog chance and no rape.

2. I got it to work like 1-2 times but only when i surrendered as a player and then the npc and i teleport so some other positions, the enemy stands behind me with an strap-on and the sound of sex starts to play but the animation dosnt come. (I have disabled the player surrender now since i dont want to get raped with a strap-on ^^ But i fear that the normal NPC surrender animation will not start either since the other animation didnt start)

See Attached files for screenshots of the config, loadOrder and some ingame screenshots.

Can some1 tell me what i am doing wrong? Skyrim version is: 1.9.32.0.8. SKSE  version is 1.06.16 Rel 44

EDIT: i have done the test in the main post with "kown conflics" and the mob directly startet to attack me again, with not even 3 seconds in between. But as you can see in the loadOrder i have like no other mods aside from the needed one "Sexlabs" "SkyUI" and "Submit". The otherone i have is just an armorpolisher.

1. This is strange... you dont even have SOS installed...

2. Did you install FNIS and run it after installing SexLab?

dkatryl could you make debug version of mod available for download? I mean could you insert few lines into script that would make popup messagebox appear that prints values about npc agression and combat state after each command you make him do? I dont know what programming language is used here but this is what i mean:

submit successful loop

NPC=victim

setagression = 0

setcombatstatus = outofcombat

check_NPCstats()

msgbox "Target becomes victim" "Agression="agr "Combat status="com "Health="hlth

play_beatupanimation

check_NPCstats()

msgbox "Target should keep same stats" "Agression="agr "Combat status="com "Health="hlth

opentargetinventory

check_NPCstats()

msgbox "Target stats same even after taking their items" "Agression="agr "Combat status="com "Health="hlth

play_targetgetsupanimation 

maketarget_talkable

check_NPCstats()

msgbox "Target should keep same stats" "Agression="agr "Combat status="com "Health="hlth

end loop    

Meh, that sounds like a lot of work just to verify the known re-agro bug that is caused by something external.  And more to the point, on top of positive verification not really telling us anything new, there still wouldn't be anything I can do about it.

My question is did you disable Submit for the test?