Crashing at interacting with Baby Shaun

I recently ran into a problem upon starting a new game where as soon as I start interacting with Baby shaun in his crib the game freezes and crashes. I checked the papyrus log and it states [09/02/2022 - 06:58:39PM] error:  (000E27BF): the animation graph (Baby) cannot currently process event "To_Giggle".

Im confused as I uninstalled ALL of my mods and reinstalled only AAF and LL Animation mods, CBBE and Bodytalk with some presets. and I've never seen it do this before. 

I've attatched my latest Papyrus log and my current load order to hopefully help pinpoint the problem

Papyrus.0.log LoadOrder09022022.rtf

20 hours ago, ScreamingSquid218 said:

I recently ran into a problem upon starting a new game where as soon as I start interacting with Baby shaun in his crib the game freezes and crashes. I checked the papyrus log and it states [09/02/2022 - 06:58:39PM] error:  (000E27BF): the animation graph (Baby) cannot currently process event "To_Giggle".

Im confused as I uninstalled ALL of my mods and reinstalled only AAF and LL Animation mods, CBBE and Bodytalk with some presets. and I've never seen it do this before. 

I've attatched my latest Papyrus log and my current load order to hopefully help pinpoint the problem

Papyrus.0.log 9.87 kB · 0 downloads LoadOrder09022022.rtf 2.03 kB · 0 downloads

Update to the latest bodytalk July2022R2 version, this is a known issue with the June release of the mod.  Don't install the pre-built clothing either, there's still issues with those.

Here's a thread with more info.  What started with crashing at the crib scene continued on through the month with new versions released to attempt to address this, and then it was also found that some of the outfits had problems as well. 

Edited by Sgt. Marge