[mod] Extra Lewd Religion

Extra Lewd Religion

This is a quite simple fusion of the Carnalitas Dei and More Religion Tenets Slots mods, and as of the first version, pretty much Carnalitas Dei but with 20 tenet slots on religion creation, but i do plan on adding more stuff to this mod, be either original ideas thought by me or suggested by someone else, or just compiling more stuff from other religion mods

For a better detailed description of the features, i suggest going to the pages of the two mods mentioned before. Also, just like Carnalitas Dei, the main Carnalitas mod is required for this to work

1 hour ago, cniht said:

Question:  Why do you need a 'fusion' of more religious tenets?

I've used both Carnalitas Dei and More Religion Tenet Slots and they both appear to work without a conflict.

Are you adding any 'new' Tenets or is that a future item?

Not adding new tenets as of now, but i'm hurrying up to, just to make a reason for this mod existing (since i only made it because my idiot self thought both weren't working together and were overlapping because of anything but my loading order)

I have found how to fix the issue with the descriptor file, you need to change the path to be to your mods folder, by default it tries to find your mods folder on a D drive where it won't be, look at other mod files to see their file location and then edit this mod's file to have the same path (except for the name of the folder for the mod obviously)

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...