ghostwalkr Posted September 1, 2022 Posted September 1, 2022 According to the gif on Gunslicer's pose page, it's called [Christine] DS Chosen Undead   Â
assassin394 Posted September 1, 2022 Author Posted September 1, 2022 15 hours ago, ghostwalkr said: According to the gif on Gunslicer's pose page, it's called [Christine] DS Chosen Undead    Hm, I have DS Chosen Undead but the one in Gunslicer gif look skimpyer
traison Posted September 1, 2022 Posted September 1, 2022 The skirt can be hidden in NifSkope if that's what you're refering to. However looking at the gif it's still not the same. My first guess would be a patreon-only variant, there seems to be a lot of that going around these days.
ghostwalkr Posted September 1, 2022 Posted September 1, 2022 3 hours ago, assassin394 said: Hm, I have DS Chosen Undead but the one in Gunslicer gif look skimpyer I see what you mean.. Even the top is skimpier than what is shown on SunJeong's page. Maybe give Gun a shout to see if they'll tell you the mod used in this gif.  Sorry that I wasn't able to steer you in the right direction. Â
assassin394 Posted September 2, 2022 Author Posted September 2, 2022 Thank you both anyway. I need to identify another outfit btw. I don't want to create too many thread so I will just post it here instead. What outfit mod is this?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.