More passionate/romantic animations?

HI Everyone I really enjoy the animations from GreyNaya and Mia and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of more animations like that? Like romantic teasing, sexy but looking into each others eyes, some loving interactions, ect. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Mike24 Animations, E404p, GreyNaya, Lupobianco, Motherlodesims, Yummy-o-Tummy, Artmiel, ooOLaLaWorld, Kiki´s Animations, ATrois, Amra72, Azmodan22, Wild Guy.

For me the best Choice on loving and passionate Animations

Edited by Drayght
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there I am a creator who focuses on loving and romantic animations, both tease and sex, mainly heterosexual when it comes to sex. I have not posted my package here yet because it got delayed when I got long covid. But if you are interested I am willing to share hopefully upcoming month. I am currently working on trying to figure out how the new rigs work and the new tongue messed up my previously made animations so I need to fix that. What kind of animations would you enjoy? I have plenty work in progress but new ideas are always welcome.

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 6:47 AM, Raspy88 said:

Hi there I am a creator who focuses on loving and romantic animations, both tease and sex, mainly heterosexual when it comes to sex. I have not posted my package here yet because it got delayed when I got long covid. But if you are interested I am willing to share hopefully upcoming month. I am currently working on trying to figure out how the new rigs work and the new tongue messed up my previously made animations so I need to fix that. What kind of animations would you enjoy? I have plenty work in progress but new ideas are always welcome.

:) I hope it dont give you too much trouble, when you finish the animations I would to get them too please

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there, 

Mia (many cuddle and kissing),

Mike24 Animations (caress, cuddle and kissing),

E404p (many caress, cuddle, carry, sleep together, romantic shower together and kissing),

GreyNaya (many caress, cuddle, sleep together, romantic/playful together and kissing),

Lupobianco (first time Animations,cuddle, caress, kissing),

Motherlodesims ((caress, cuddle, carry and kissing),

Yummy-o-Tummy (caress, cuddle and kissing)

Artmiel (kissing, cuddle),

ooOLaLaWorld (cuddle, sleep together))

Kiki´s Animations (sleeping, kissing, cuddle, carry),

ATrois (caress, cuddle and kissing),

Amra72 (kissing),

Azmodan22 (kissing, cuddle),

Wild Guy (kissing),

Yrsa (carry kissing)

JV Animations (kissing, cuddle).

Edited by Drayght
  • 5 months later...

THIS is the tread I've been searching and searching for!!!

I love the cute SFW animations so much more than all the rough stuff. I want more vanilla animations. I use them for my stories and prefer a lot of these animations over pose packs for pose player. 

My biggest question is, how many of the creators listed in several posts in the thread have actually separated them from the NSFW stuff? Is there a way to filter out the NSFW stuff in game beyond just disabling the autonomous features for them? Reason I ask is some of those creators have HUNDREDS of animations within the one file and it takes forever to go through and disable them.

• 3 months later...