H0t Sausage Grrl Posted August 24, 2022 Posted August 24, 2022 I am having a hard time downloading the creature pack for FNIS and I don't feel confident in using that as a building block for a sex animation framework when the mod author for FNIS has completely retired from modding all together. If there is an alternative, I would love to know, or at least if not that could anyone help me out on downloading the FNIS creature pack? My problem is that when I try to download it, it seemingly doesn't download at all, either showing on MO2 that the loading is at 0% or that there is nothing being loaded at all, the loading screen is completely empty, despite the fact that I have a premium Nexus account. Either way, thanks for taking your time to read this.
Gukahn Posted August 24, 2022 Posted August 24, 2022 No there is not. And what's your concern about FNIS? It works as it is. You could even say it's a finished project only with the limitations of it's time like any other aged tool, it does what it's designed to do. Almost everyone here uses it. Had you tried just manually downloading and installing it? Not an MO2 user but that's my way of handling things my Mod Manager can't or doesn't do right when it comes to resources, Tools and Frameworks. Just open the Archive of it, look where the files go (they are always in Folders named were they belong to.) and copy paste the stuff in the same named Folders in your skyrim installation. I fthe Folder doesn't exist, make it
H0t Sausage Grrl Posted August 24, 2022 Author Posted August 24, 2022 fair, I thankfully don't need to worry too much about installing because now, after pausing the download and resuming a day later; can finally install it properly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.