WW tuned body part not appearing in selection anymore

So i made a snipped for the attached file, first time i did this but it worked perfectly.

Then i made a copy of the file to a place outside of the mod folder and wanted to make this snipped standalone so i can share it. But since then this thing i made originally, and supposedly did not touch, is not appearing in the selection anymore. I am convinced i did not change anything on the file that has worked, i have no clue what is wrong with this now. But i could be wrong and i just confused one of the many open windows... lol

Anyways, if someone who knows this kind of things can have a look it would be awesome.

And a question, is it enough to create a package with just the xml in it or do i have to include something else for a tuning standalone? Sorry for asking but i have read through so many tutorials and documentations for different things lately that i struggle a little bit to process everything. Maybe this is why i made some stupid mistake in the first place^^

Thanks in advance

Saruin_AF_FlatChest_Top_WW_tuned.package

• 2 weeks later...

Allright figured it out, just in case someone is as careless as me... I finally stumbled across "better exceptions" mod and so i found out that i managed to accidentially paste the ID that i generated for another snipped in this one, perhaps i didnt close the file after i was done with testing and confused the windows when i started to work on the next mod^^