SEXUAL STAMINA/NUDITY

Hi I downloaded the latest version of WW few days ago. When animations began a SEXUAL STAMINA icon appeared. It didn't happened before. I wonder does it related to the new vs or related to other mods which downloaded last days but mods that doesn't about wohoo..They are allabout clothes,food and new conversation topics. Actually it seems nice but I don't want to depend stamina level, duration time is best.

How can I rid off sexual stamina situation and get back to duration time? ?

When wohoo is over partner Sim drees up quickly when ask to undress rejected even I  gave nudity enthusiam attribute. How can I arrange it on settings menu ? ✋

I have two strip clubs one is bigger one and there are few customers arrive even I uncheck the cilient number on Strip Club cheats in ww. What can I do for increasing cilient number than bar prices ? Is there any cheat for this ? ✋

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...