Finetuning/making incest exceptions?

I usually keep incest off because I don't want fathers to hit on their daughters and all that. Now would there be a setting or way to still allow, say, two twin sisters engage in a 3-some with someone outside the family? Or is it either 100% allow all or nothing?

Give the each of the sims you want (twin siblings)) the incest trait WW->Personalize->add wicked traits, down at the very bottom

In settings, under relationships (if I recall correctly) shut off family relations for all.

Now, the twins can have sex with each other and have a threesome under the usual conditions.

If "dad" or whomever doesn't have the trait, they won't hit on family.

5 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Give the each of the sims you want (twin siblings)) the incest trait WW->Personalize->add wicked traits, down at the very bottom

In settings, under relationships (if I recall correctly) shut off family relations for all.

Now, the twins can have sex with each other and have a threesome under the usual conditions.

If "dad" or whomever doesn't have the trait, they won't hit on family.

Aaah! I think I just had a facepalm moment. I'm gonna try that, ty!