Wicked Whims sex doesn't work after the update

The error messages in your LE refer to tuning for something called "EV" - should be the Extreme Violence mod, if I'm not mistaken. If there's no update for that mod, take it out of the game for the moment and remember to delete "localthumbcache.package" (found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4) whenever you make any changes to your mods or the game itself. This may or may not fix your issue with WW, but it will be one problem less anyway.

18 hours ago, Nima021King said:

I can no longer use Wicked Whims after I updated the game, The Icon doesn't pop when clicking on the ground or any other surface. 

I can however click on my own Sim and change Wicked Whims settings and etc but the sex button is gone.

My game and mods are all fully updated, I'll also attach my lastExpection down below.

lastException.txt 4.22 kB · 5 downloads

There's an update of Sacrificial's EV mod for werewolves. And it is also good that you clear the game cache if you updated mods and cc.

image.png.a72e3567d555f72340146f2b1ffeb4eb.png

Edited by ✧☽✭☾✧Jᗩᑎᗴᒪᒪ✧☽✭☾✧