How-to make a trans male Sim?

I've been playing around with the thought of making a trans dude (guy with a vagina) to scratch that A/B/O itch. However I'm struggling a tad. I made a male sim with a male body (frame? my the Sims isn't in English) and male style. Then altering the "get pregnant" and "peeing" options to align it up. That's good so far but once in-game I run into a few issues. I initially went with the WickedWhims standard option. However it doesn't look... all that good. It's like a quadratic shape cut out of the below with some texture in. Maybe it doesn't work with a male Sim? I then tried the Dumbaby trans-vagina. While it looks better, there are some clipping issues, esp during fingering. I then decided to try Simdulgence SimpleGents option. But the male vagina seems to be broken. Instead of a body part it's a random underwear piece that keeps changing every time.

So that's why I came here to ask for advice, in case someone else have experience with these sort of body shapes. How did you do it? What CC/options did you try?

Edit. I'm at my wit's end. I don't seem to get anything to work unless I go with default WW. Even a female with male frame breaks if I try to even slightly alter their part. Doesn't seem to matter what mod. Only default WW works. I guess I'll have to go with that.

Edited by craft90

Simdulgence vagina doesn't work for me. It causes some weird issues where the Sim ends up with a random bottom (underwear/pants/even full dresses!) What combination did you use that actually worked? I tried male gender/male body/male style but with the "can get pregnant" and "can't stand up peeing" in CAS. In WW bodyselector I tried several combinations but the only one I managed to get to work was the Trans male vagina from Dumbaby. I haven't tested Noir or that other one you suggested tho.

Edit. that's odd. I updated with the latest SimpleParts and now it works? But it didn't work on the public version just a few days ago.

Edited by craft90