Bambami Posted August 4, 2022 Posted August 4, 2022 View File .。☆゚:Bamiii's Sims: part 2.。☆゚((1 NEW HOUSEHOLD ADDED)) //Welcome to my sims file~ Households available: 115 // THIS FILE STOPS HERE, CHECK OUT MY ACCOUNT FOR MY NEWEST SIMS FILE! //Since the file upload limit has been set to 292 mb, most of my sims will come in 2-3 separate parts, so you'll have to download them all. //Every sim is fully dressed, every category ♡ You can expect to find both SFW and NSFW sims in this file, and a lot of diversity, from LGBTQ+ sims to different body types, skin tones and everything~ //You can check out my Patreon if you enjoyed these sims: https://www.patreon.com/Bambamiii . Here I'll post sims more frequently with early access! //HOW TO INSTALL: Inside the main folders that you'll download from me you'll see 2 folders: Tray and Mods. Take the content from the Tray folder and go to your Documents > Electronic Arts > The sims 4 > Tray, and move them in that folder. Do the same for the content in the Mods folder(s). Some sims might be bigger than the max upload limit, so you'll have to download every part and place all the files into your folders. Don't forget to launch your game, go to Game Options > Other > and check Enable Custom Contents and Mods, so the CCs used to create this sim will appear in your game. //NOTE: As the time goes by and EA keeps updating the game and changing stuffs, some of my older sims may not have the same bodies that you can see in their previews (they might be a little distorted, chubbier, etc.). Most likely because their body preset needs to be updated. So you might have to change their bodies in CAS before placing them in your world. //Down here you can see the newest sims added: Submitter Bambami Submitted 08/04/2022 Category The Sims 4 - Sims Requires 2
Devintkidz Posted September 4, 2022 Posted September 4, 2022 did you have a custom aspiration and trait for Larah Mei? when loading the twins up she has that missing.
Bambami Posted September 5, 2022 Author Posted September 5, 2022 On 9/4/2022 at 3:11 PM, Devintkidz said: did you have a custom aspiration and trait for Larah Mei? when loading the twins up she has that missing. I went to my game now and yeah, looks like she's missing a trait, I really have no idea why and I haven't noticed it until now ?Thank you for telling me, and it hope this didn't happen to any of my other sims
semak87 Posted September 26, 2022 Posted September 26, 2022 You have a really unique style, all your sims are so realistic and seem to have their own personality/aesthetic. I love them all... I'm a huge fan!!! 1
Bambami Posted September 26, 2022 Author Posted September 26, 2022 15 hours ago, semak87 said: You have a really unique style, all your sims are so realistic and seem to have their own personality/aesthetic. I love them all... I'm a huge fan!!! Thankk youuuu, you're too kind!! ?
Devintkidz Posted November 24, 2022 Posted November 24, 2022 does Farmer Amber have Custom trait and aspirations? she's missing some, unless youre using some from packs i dont have lol
Bambami Posted November 24, 2022 Author Posted November 24, 2022 8 hours ago, Devintkidz said: does Farmer Amber have Custom trait and aspirations? she's missing some, unless youre using some from packs i dont have lol Yeah, she's a Country Caretaker, she has Gentle, Animal Enthusiast and Freen Fiend as traits, the Gentle one is custom and I think it might be from chingyu (?) I don't understand why some of them aren't showing up when exporting my sims, it's hella annyoing to see that they're missing randomly
Devintkidz Posted November 24, 2022 Posted November 24, 2022 4 hours ago, Bambami said: Yeah, she's a Country Caretaker, she has Gentle, Animal Enthusiast and Freen Fiend as traits, the Gentle one is custom and I think it might be from chingyu (?) I don't understand why some of them aren't showing up when exporting my sims, it's hella annyoing to see that they're missing randomly this one was fine, its just a lack of packs on my part. 1
Bambami Posted April 15, 2023 Author Posted April 15, 2023 23 hours ago, starchadinum said: What hair does Adam use? The werewolf? Its a hair by Anto, here is the link: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-male/title/anto-leo-hairstyle/id/1447231/
gotalighter Posted August 21, 2023 Posted August 21, 2023 I just want to say, your work is much appreciated, and I love the aesthetic of your sims! Thank you for sharing. 1
JdR2014 Posted August 28, 2023 Posted August 28, 2023 Excellent sims as always you created ♥ Amazing! 1
Bambami Posted August 29, 2023 Author Posted August 29, 2023 On 8/21/2023 at 9:42 PM, gotalighter said: I just want to say, your work is much appreciated, and I love the aesthetic of your sims! Thank you for sharing. Thank you soooo much, I really appreciate it!! ?
Bambami Posted August 29, 2023 Author Posted August 29, 2023 12 hours ago, JdR2014 said: Excellent sims as always you created ♥ Amazing! Thank youuu, have fun with them! ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now