Tina Peeping's Kids

So, umm, one of my sims knocked up Tina Peeping.  The kid shows in the family tree, and relationships, but I cannot use MCCC at all.  Would love to transfer Guardianship to the father and raise the kid.  Or maybe if there's a way to Age Up the kid remotely so they can be invited over?  

5 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

shift control c,

testingcheats on

shift click (on sim)-> add to family

?

That only works if they're on the lot.  Tina doesn't exist as a Household, so the baby is somewhere out there in the ether, alive.  

15 minutes ago, sushi said:

That only works if they're on the lot.  Tina doesn't exist as a Household, so the baby is somewhere out there in the ether, alive.  

if you have MC Command Center, you can teleport the sim to you, but this doesn't work with babies, only toddlers and above

You have to click on the sim and navigate to the MC Command Center pie menu, you then follow this:

sim commands/teleport commands/teleport world sim to this sim

and find the sim you want to be brought over to you

Maybe if you teleport tina peeping perhaps she'll bring the child with her, worth a try if not, worse case is that the child will be sent to day care to be taken care of.

Didn't work.  I also tried moving her to a new household, through MCCC.  It just put her in Manage Households by herself.  Obviously I restarted after that.

If I try editing her through CAS, the son is there but can't age him up since it's not a toddler.

Edited by sushi

Okay, I looked and tried every code I could find.  Nothing worked.

Finally I downloaded this old mod and it allowed me to age him up. 

https://modthesims.info/d/640537/age-up-or-down-by-age-group-or-name.html

There's also the option to Age Up entire age groups, so I decided to age all the babies into toddlers.  

image.png.d2057e27afd56e0aedce12ad83f411f4.png

Then I added him to my household.

image.png.547bdf93380de7883b317a2c1e688426.png

Then I turned into a softie and decided Tina should raise him afterall.  Moved both of them in with a neighbor.  Not sure if this breaks her as a Peeper or not.  

This is how David Peeping looks as a teen, if you're curious.  Not bad for half Tina.  image.png.7eb502761ac3bc72d67e8f6cfce92ea0.png

Reverting him back to toddler for the time being though.  LOL.

Edited by sushi
to add mod link
6 hours ago, SticksStackStuck said:

Thanks for the tip on that mod! All the babies that spawn with neighborhood stories and unlimited lifespan can now be dealt with!

I'm glad I could help you out while helping myself.  LOL.  

BTW, I'm amused that when I aged up the babies, I aged up exactly 69.  

Edited by sushi