deserter24 Posted July 31, 2022 Posted July 31, 2022 There use to be a mod that whenever your child became of age, you would get the option to sleep with them. I'm trying to find it but I can't seem to remember what it was called. Anyone know? It had some custom images that looked like so hentai or something for the text that would appear and was written in broken English. That's all I can really remember.
deserter24 Posted July 31, 2022 Author Posted July 31, 2022 Its a shame that mod was deleted it looks like, anything similar?
Ginzeen5 Posted August 1, 2022 Posted August 1, 2022 dollarsmy is the mod you're looking for. It does exactly what you described.
sagimine1 Posted August 8, 2022 Posted August 8, 2022 On 8/4/2022 at 10:48 AM, Yrgy said: Why was the World of Sexcraft mod removed? I think it was removed due to the author went MIA for quite some time. Or something of that effect.
liverpool_fc1892 Posted October 6, 2022 Posted October 6, 2022 If anyone wants this mod, here is the version I have. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X3kYvEJbikyjaVsH41hqv_wh8AHLcw48?usp=sharing I don't know if it is completely working with the actual game version. hf
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.