Wicked Whims Error (Tongue and Clothes)

So I have tried all the different versions of Wicked Whims from the new one v 170h to one of the older one with v170f. However I keep running into the same problem. One day i opened Sims 4 and I found the message below saying there is a fatal error with the sims which has something to do with the tongue (I have deleted everything that has to do with tongue in my mods folder and also Nisa Wicked Perversions). Ever since my sim would always be wearing his clothes every time he has a sexual interaction. The attached picture is him masturbating and still he has pants. Every time I click on him to undress completely it just changes to another pants.

I am currently on the Sims 4 V1.89.214.1030

I am not sure what to do. please send help anyone. 

P_20220730_210156.jpg

P_20220730_210213.jpg

Edited by extremecakes21
forgot to add something
2 hours ago, Husk said:

Check out the first paragraph here, see if that helps!

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/visual-issues

Ive tried the command ww.fix_sim_nude_outfit but all it did was replace the undergarment pants with something else at random. I am at a loss because the Sim 4 updater seems to be broken for me to so i am stuck in this version of the game but for some reason it has broke for me.