Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

11 - 11 / 11 - 13, reproducible every time :

enter building ( cell ), talk to npc, save game ( normal or quick ), leave cell. Reload save, talk to NPC, all physics stop working and the game must be restarted.

Haven't tested any other aspects, but this happens every time.

Tested with 11.13

1. Load a save at Riverwood

2. Enter Riverwood Trader

3. Talk to Valerius

4. Save

5. Go out

6. Reload Save > Talk to Valerius > shop > End conversations

7. Still working> doing this cycle for another 2 rounds and still working

Are you by chance using Face to face conversations mod? if yes, that might be the issue

@Hydro

The new damping's formula is giving me more advantage to play with its value. You were right about setting it to 1.0 is not good almost as if we are on a "space".. less gravity.. set the damping to 0.8 is actually the best one and I able to have the hair is swayed to looks what I prefer..but still not able to got rid that "shake" issue when they touch other rigid surfaces.. I called it "snake-like behavior" lol... like it has its own life and movement..

Using the method for the Miko sleeves also change on how the hair is swayed plus it's also show snake-like behavior. For now, I'm still using The formula I've told you to edit it and it work to "almost" kill those snake like behavior. So, my latest update for the ponytail is still valid (lol).. And thanks for the update again, using the damping value now make some sense

@Monsto

Yes, at least I almost kill some issue. On another note, I found a fix about an artifact spot showed on the hair meshes if we choose light color (e.g. Blond). It can easily fixed by using nifskope by changing "BS Num UV Sets" value to "1" (at default it set at about 4000)

I think I have found out the reason.

the xml is attached twice after racemenu.

Fixing it.

Alright, i thought id read everything, done everything in order, still deformed breast.

i know skse is running, i know i have a compatible skeleton, xpms, i know my mesh is right, sevenbase tbbp, have tbbp installed, what am i doing wrong?  the butt and thighs look messed up too so i know this has to be the skeleton, but ive been at it for a while and cant correct it.

im using 9-28.

Alright, i thought id read everything, done everything in order, still deformed breast.

i know skse is running, i know i have a compatible skeleton, xpms, i know my mesh is right, sevenbase tbbp, have tbbp installed, what am i doing wrong?  the butt and thighs look messed up too so i know this has to be the skeleton, but ive been at it for a while and cant correct it.

im using 9-28.

for troubleshooting only, is that all you're running? deactivate everything but what you said and make the load order 1) tbbp, 2) mesh, 3)skeleton. what happens then?

Are you modding the game or the mesh in nifskope/3dstudio?

see nothing for tbbp, or xpms, or even the body mesh in load order of NMM.  dont know why, when i installed ladybody a long time ago it was there.  not esp's so i guess they dont show right?   i am just going to disable everything like you said except those mods and see.  thanks for the help though.  gonna go read all documentation again, been weeks and im sure i did something completely wrong.  i mean i guess i had to have lol

ok, fixed it, knew i had missed something in reading, actually i knew this and thought i had done it, or maybe it was put back and had to delete it again.

it was  the skeleton female hkx file   :)

oh and thanks for trying to help!  gonna start altering and playing with xml's and posting vids now.   This is waaaaaay too wobbly by default lol,  still cool as hell.  Thanks for all your work HDT and the other contributing.

Just tried the newest version, breasts vibrate instead of jiggling, really annoying but hair seems fine.

Do you have your ENB setted up right like in the first post?

Yes I do, made sure when I first installed. Rolled back to 11.11, works ok again though breasts do seem too jittery, especially when running.

Just tried the newest version, breasts vibrate instead of jiggling, really annoying but hair seems fine.

Do you have your ENB setted up right like in the first post?

Why hair isn't ? If I do it as normal it does vibrate but some tweak to minimize it. Hydrogen now set the Damping value as it work as it should be. Previously, this value is OK even if ignored but to achieve some effect, we need it.

To fix it find this line on the xml

<hkparam name="linearDamping">0.000000</hkparam>
<hkparam name="angularDamping">0.050049</hkparam>

the value could be whatever, thos 0.05 just happen to be default. Change it to

<hkparam name="linearDamping">0.800000</hkparam>
<hkparam name="angularDamping">0.800000</hkparam>

I did change it to 0.8 Max is 1.0. You can experiment with it though

Note: this damping value defined to each rigid bodies. Means each bone that involved to the physics

Thanks xp32. Tried the newest dll again with your tweaks, but I get the same result, even when stood completely still the breasts vibrate back and forth at a very high speed (seemingly at two places at the same time).

You might also try enabling Vsync if you haven't already. Depending on the HDT version (and for all I know, the ENB version) WaitOnBusyRender makes no difference in my game, but Vsync cures my jitters.

late to the collision game, but saw this was posted in the other thread for bodyslide and figured i'd experiment.

building tbbp mesh with bodyslide++ and renaming the xml file to hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and dropping xml into skse plugins folder

Hi all, could do with some help. http://skup.dip.jp/up/up06144.zip seems to be HDT_for_CB++_TBBP_collision.zip

I'm not too experienced with HDT or TBBP.

Can someone let me know what it does and I can add it to the list.

collision not perfect yet, since hands/arms can still go into the breasts, but i like where this is going

post-91528-0-07545300-1384373151_thumb.jpg

post-91528-0-34939500-1384373181_thumb.jpg

post-91528-0-49021000-1384373199_thumb.jpg

post-91528-0-74795500-1384373216_thumb.jpg

post-91528-0-20000700-1384373233_thumb.jpg

Thanks xp32. Tried the newest dll again with your tweaks, but I get the same result, even when stood completely still the breasts vibrate back and forth at a very high speed (seemingly at two places at the same time).

You might also try enabling Vsync if you haven't already. Depending on the HDT version (and for all I know, the ENB version) WaitOnBusyRender makes no difference in my game, but Vsync cures my jitters.

Both vsync in my SkyrimPrefs and ENB (series & local) are enabled.

oh crap new problem, now their damn lips dont move when talking.....faaaaaaaaaawk!

Use Mod Organizer linked in my sig. With it, you install the mod then use a drag n drop interface to change the load order. With nmm, load order is the order you INSTALLED... including all that implies.

one question: why doesn't swing the boobs anymore in the 11-x versions (u can see it when u cast a spell and she turns her upper body)? u know, boobs doesn't only bounce up and down, they swing from left to right too ;)

the hair movement looks better now, but i swich back to 10-9 where the tits swing :sleepy: it just looks better when they swing, please let them swing again.

maybe you could add a setting in the xml file!?

ok have played around with this a lot, the xml is very confusing, trying to understand the values, but still waaaaay confusing.  if someone here can help us newbs with that it would be appreciated im sure.  i looked at the xml doc posted on the first page but ya, a youtube tutorial or something would be huge.  

i also am confused about something.  it says on the first page not to remove the skeleton_female.hkx, but if i leave it the breasts go to weird looking jello deformity, if i take it out, its fixed.  not understanding that at all.  

edit: the one in charachter assets female ;)

oh crap new problem, now their damn lips dont move when talking.....faaaaaaaaaawk!

I've had this problem for a while, I don't think it's related to HDT. Some NPCs work fine, mainly male and add-on mod NPCs but in general all vanilla female NPCs don't move their mouths when talking.

Having issues with this related to the Ningheim custom race. I don't use ENB and I'm getting jitters.  I've tried manually placing the xp32 into the Ningheim race.  I changed cells and the jittery seemed to resolve itself... I'll see if it comes back as I play around with this.

Also...

Is this known to be incompatible with SexLab?

Because for me it stops working all together and the ponytail freezes in place, breasts revert to standard BBP animations... until the game is releaded during SL animations.  I realize this is tricky stuff, so I'm quite patient... The hair looks amazing when its working.

i have the same problem as Eleglas, the boobs and butt vibrate at ridiculous speeds, the hair work fine, i don't use ENB and have Vsync enabled, i'm trying with latest version

though, with V9-28, it's the oposite, boobs and butt work (with some glitchs on changing cells) but the hair is always stretched to infinity

i have the same problem as Eleglas, the boobs and butt vibrate at ridiculous speeds, the hair work fine, i don't use ENB and have Vsync enabled, i'm trying with latest version

though, with V9-28, it's the oposite, boobs and butt work (with some glitchs on changing cells) but the hair is always stretched to infinity

For the time being I am using the slightly older version 11-11, this seems to work but I would say there is too much jiggling in the breasts but the hair seems fine.

Could I recommend the implementation of some sort of reset button for the script? The hair sometimes still becomes static and cell changes do not always fix it. This would save me having to restart the game in such situations.

Archived