34 minutes ago, phobos33 said:

What are the new features & changes in upcoming update?

1) I never said there is one... 😉

2) ATM I'm testing, so I don't want to make any promises unless I am sure I can achieve what I'm planning

5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

1) I never said there is one... 😉

2) ATM I'm testing, so I don't want to make any promises unless I am sure I can achieve what I'm planning

Awesome! Please do consider all my requests about whatever is in your skills if possible 😄 

3 hours ago, phobos33 said:

how do I get to know where exactly she is?

You can only know exactly by looking at the MCM.

For gameplay, if the slave is in the same city or habitation area as the Inn then the Innkeeper will tell you they have seen them, after that it's up to you to search.

Currently there are no rumours for slaves with hostile masters (Bandits, Vampires etc.) so finding them is very hard (which is one reason I added the sell to another Master & Escape mechanics)  - but, lets see how my testing goes.... 😉

4 hours ago, phobos33 said:

In your mod, there is an interface for Fertility mode+ is it the same as the mod from Narue?

I'm using version 3.0.1

Yep - that's the one

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

You can only know exactly by looking at the MCM.

For gameplay, if the slave is in the same city or habitation area as the Inn then the Innkeeper will tell you they have seen them, after that it's up to you to search.

Currently there are no rumours for slaves with hostile masters (Bandits, Vampires etc.) so finding them is very hard (which is one reason I added the sell to another Master & Escape mechanics)  - but, lets see how my testing goes.... 😉

Yep - that's the one

@phobos33

You can use the mod linked to, to track Followers/NPCs.  Best I've found over the years.

So if your Follower is passed off to FSM, they will still be tracked on this if you added them to the tracking system before they were 'captured', and this should be true even if no longer in the follower faction, as the mod tracks the PC first and allows you to designate what they are/what you can do with them

I normally disable the the mod's map markers, so as to make sure that I don't know where the captured ones are as to just find them that way defeats the object of the gameplay, but you can still find others tracked when and as required.  But it also means that I can still find them, even if I can never get anyone, via FSM, who is helpful enough to give me a clue as to where they might be

1 qualification:  I have never yet tried to track a folower captured aand then sold on.  However, I can't see why that shouldn't also be possible and work just fine

Hope that helps

DQW

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14018

1 hour ago, uSocko said:

I crash anytime I enable this mod and a npc approaches and forces dialogue like the dawnguard guy or just a courier. I have no idea why this is occurring

What version of Skyrim are you using?

Are the FSM dependencies installed and up to date, what versions are you using for:

PO3 PapyrusExtender 

JContainers

PapyrusUtil

1 hour ago, uSocko said:

AE 1.6.1130

PO3 is 5.6.2

JContainers SE 4.2.8

PapyrusUtil is 4.5

Well those are all good, so assuming nothing is overwriting them in your load order the next step is to get a Papyrus Log of the crash occurring.

I  suspect it must be something specific to your current setup as if it was widespread there would be many reports of similar issues here

1 hour ago, Cicro72 said:

Could a simple random enslavement mechanic be added? Random chance per day of an actor in the follower faction not following or in PC present location to be enslaved?

The player would need to have had a least one dialog with the potential follower for them to be being monitored by FSM. Also an additional complication is how to deal with potential followers that are not normally able to be recruited until certain conditions are met, or followers that have complex quest/storyline interactions of their own.

TLDR - I don't think it would be a simple as it appears to achieve this, I'll keep it in mind but I can't promise anything.

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

The player would need to have had a least one dialog with the potential follower for them to be being monitored by FSM. Also an additional complication is how to deal with potential followers that are not normally able to be recruited until certain conditions are met, or followers that have complex quest/storyline interactions of their own.

TLDR - I don't think it would be a simple as it appears to achieve this, I'll keep it in mind but I can't promise anything.

Thank you. Could the player be required to manually OK followers for potential enslavement? Add a JSON file?

7 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Well those are all good, so assuming nothing is overwriting them in your load order the next step is to get a Papyrus Log of the crash occurring.

I  suspect it must be something specific to your current setup as if it was widespread there would be many reports of similar issues here

Sorry for my ignorance but would Crash Logger do the same as looking at a papyrus log or would that be a totally different thing

On 1/11/2024 at 12:04 AM, Bane Master said:

Well - first thing that shows up is a bug in the displayed debug path (which I have just fixed in the next version - thanks!) 

It still looks like none of the Json data is being loaded but if your SKSE and JContainers installs are up to date I don't understand why that would be.

Can you double check that there isn't part of some old JContainers version (either orphaned or included in another mod) that is overwriting

your JContainers for Skyrim VR 1.4.15 and SKSE VR 2.0.12 install please?

This  looks strange in your papyrus log 

[01/10/2024 - 08:05:52PM] warning: Replacing native function GetModByName on unlinked object Game.
[01/10/2024 - 08:05:52PM] warning: Replacing native function GetModName on unlinked object Game.
[01/10/2024 - 08:05:52PM] warning: Replacing native function GetModAuthor on unlinked object Game.
[01/10/2024 - 08:05:52PM] warning: Replacing native function GetModDescription on unlinked object Game.
[01/10/2024 - 08:05:52PM] warning: Replacing native function GetModDependencyCount on unlinked object Game.
[01/10/2024 - 08:05:52PM] warning: Replacing native function GetNthModDependency on unlinked object Game.

These are SKSE functions - I don't know if this is normal for a VR install (as I don't have it) or whether it implies there is an issue with your SKSE installation. FSM uses GetModByName to link to external Mods - so if that's not working FSM will not be able to function

Thank you so much for your patience and taking the time to help. There are a few strange things going on and I did remove a mod during this playthrough, so I'm going to bite the bullet and re-start on a vanilla save. Will come back to you if still issues.

EDIT: Just now tried on vanilla save and still the same entry about Replacing native function. I then came across below discussion and I AM running the VR ESL Support mod. Could it be relevant?

GetModByName() and GetModName() and ESL flagged plugins - Creation Kit and Modders - Nexus Mods Forums

Edited by zetecr
8 hours ago, Cicro72 said:

Could the player be required to manually OK followers for potential enslavement? Add a JSON file?

Not really in favour of having to Ok followers in game.

Having a JSON file so that players can add followers they want to be available for random enslavement is a possibility although available slave slots could fill up quickly unless it was limited to 1 or 2 random slaves at any time.

Also they would need a new type of rumour to have a reasonable chance of being found, so as I mentioned before it's not a trivial task.

I'll give it some thought - also @otherFSMusers  would be interested in how much support (or not) there is for this as an upgrade project.

4 hours ago, zetecr said:

EDIT: Just now tried on vanilla save and still the same entry about Replacing native function. I then came across below discussion and I AM running the VR ESL Support mod. Could it be relevant?

I use

Bool Function IsModInstalled(String astrModName) ;Returns if a Mod is installed for either LE & SE versions of Skyrim
    If !bIsSkyrimSE
        Return (Game.GetModByName(astrModName) < 255)
    EndIf
    Return Game.IsPluginInstalled(astrModName)     ;This works for both Light and Normal ESM/ESPs in SE
EndFunction

Where 

bIsSkyrimSE = ( SKSE.GetVersion() > 1 ) ;Check for Skyrim LE

So in fact GetModbyName not being bound is only an issue for FSM in LE, but I do wonder if these unbound functions are a symptom of something being wrong with your SKSE setup, as I don't have VR I can't say for sure. 

Is there a forum for VR users where you can check this out?

Edited by Bane Master
8 hours ago, uSocko said:

Sorry for my ignorance but would Crash Logger do the same as looking at a papyrus log or would that be a totally different thing

They are different - crash logger would be also be useful to confirm where the fault occurs but a papyrus log would hopefully contain information on any issues in your save due to files missing or overwritten and help find the root cause of the crash.

If you have never needed a Papyrus log before @VirginMarie has created a helpful guide on how to get one

Edited by Bane Master
31 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I use

Bool Function IsModInstalled(String astrModName) ;Returns if a Mod is installed for either LE & SE versions of Skyrim
    If !bIsSkyrimSE
        Return (Game.GetModByName(astrModName) < 255)
    EndIf
    Return Game.IsPluginInstalled(astrModName)     ;This works for both Light and Normal ESM/ESPs in SE
EndFunction

Where 

bIsSkyrimSE = ( SKSE.GetVersion() > 1 ) ;Check for Skyrim LE

So in fact GetModbyName not being bound is only an issue for FSM in LE, but I do wonder if these unbound functions are a symptom of something being wrong with your SKSE setup, as I don't have VR I can't say for sure. 

Is there a forum for VR users where you can check this out?

Thanks again for your insights. I will report back if I come across anything useful.

16 hours ago, Cicro72 said:

Could a simple random enslavement mechanic be added? Random chance per day of an actor in the follower faction not following or in PC present location to be enslaved?

This is what how I accomplish something similar, and it may not be super simple depending on how familiar you are with SL triggers.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120029-sl-triggersv12-2022-06-05/?do=findComment&comment=4112866

If you pair this up with a random matchmaker, you can set up a percentage chance that it'll trigger the effect, in the case of the thing I linked, it is an FSM enslavement event. You can set SL triggers conditions to work on all sex events of just aggressive events whatever you want really.

I purposely limited it so it checks first for the current follower faction and if it's not there, then it does nothing. But if they are in the current follower faction it triggers the FSM enslavement.

So here's the other thing, removing the check for the current follower faction is real easy, so you could set it up with a random matchmaker with a percentage chance that any sex events could trigger an FSM enslavement event of any NPC. Granted you do have to be present for matchmaker sex events to have a go, so there's that.

I also wouldn't recommend a free for all FSM enslavement thing going on, but it's a possibility.

Edited by ttpt
3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Not really in favour of having to Ok followers in game.

Having a JSON file so that players can add followers they want to be available for random enslavement is a possibility although available slave slots could fill up quickly unless it was limited to 1 or 2 random slaves at any time.

Also they would need a new type of rumour to have a reasonable chance of being found, so as I mentioned before it's not a trivial task.

I'll give it some thought - also @otherFSMusers  would be interested in how much support (or not) there is for this as an upgrade project.

Caged Followers which is another mod that did follower enslavement had a pretty robust rumor system, you could ask innkeepers around and they would not always have precise locations but they would then send you to another hold to ask around them, once you got to that hold if you ask around you would then get information leading you to the bandit hideouts and what not that would have imprisoned you follower.

The follower would then be milling about in cages from SD Cages (which oddly enough wasn't even a requirement) and you'd still have to beat the boss to get them released from the enslavement quest, this part was the finicky bit, because if you got defeated mid rescue odd stuff could happen.

Honestly the rumor system is about the part that I miss the most, since right now I am using companion tag and track, and the FSM options for the followers to rescue themselves or get sold off, and then kind of funneling them into NPCs in prison such as license sellers from SL survival or key sellers from Devious Lore, with a no escape no sell chance once they get there. That way I know I'll eventually find them,

23 minutes ago, ttpt said:

Honestly the rumor system is about the part that I miss the most

Well..... If you have the inclination help to test a little something I have already developed  for the next release (not random enslavement related) send me a PM 😉

3 hours ago, limonotu said:

It seems followers generated by the Lazy Follower mod doesn't really get checked by FSM...

I tried to launch a dialogue with the talk function of EFF with one of those follower, but nothing get listed in the MCM menu.

i'm using NFF, lazy follower works fine with it, i use it to manually enslave my custom followers to the Jarls, maybe it's an EFF problem

I tried added custom npcs in the Masters.json, initially I edited the name "npcs male" into "xyz" then added about 5 npc's Base IDs but the MCM doesn't seem to detect them as valid masters. I keep seeing "mod not installed" prompt in Masters_Audit