Most realistic sex game that includes various character customization options?

Wild life (Patreon), Operation Lovecraft ( Fallen Doll - Patreon/Steam Key ), Honey Select 2xLibido ( Steam ), - Subverse ? ( Steam ).

First two brings less than they get from patreons, like their income increased 10x, but the progress isn't that much faster.

I personally, waiting mostly for this :

https://www.patreon.com/MRMattTsungDEV/posts

Edited by nobis
To add additional video

I went from HS1 to AI Shoujo to HS2 and finally to Virt a Mate and thats the peak of adult "gaming". There is already a ridiculous amount of characters available and the people never stop making them (for example, I have multiple slightly different Liaras from ME games and some are even better than the original rip) whether its fictional characters or actors look-a-likes, but of course there is plenty of wonderful original content.

I tried lots of different adult games, but nothing comes close to Virt a Mate. The full-body physics, the plugin system, the massive amount of content on vam hub makes it the best adult "game" there is. I setup my scenes to play kinda like honey select (takes 10 mins to do so) which means I can switch between positions (made from either premade or my own poses) and all the characters have their "personality" and orgasm gauge which is collision based so any position can turn into something else and it will always work. Of course you can setup any scene from scratch (custom environment, custom lighting, custom furniture, custom post-processes, etc.) which is a huge bonus and very easy to do.

It has both desktop and VR mode, but I use it exclusively in desktop mode with keyboard and mouse.

On 7/25/2022 at 5:05 PM, Ahtala said:

I know VR setups can be expensive for some but you really need to try it when possible. Most of VaM dev's design under the idea of VR controls over a mouse, and the level of interaction in most scenes is fairly crazy from what most people get from a mouse/keyboard on a flat screen. Bonus the best hand tracker out there at the moment is from a company recently rebranded as "ultraleap" 120$ sensor which you can place anywhere nearby(Front of VR headset is usually  best) that gives nearly perfect individual finger tracking while also *ahem* keeping hands free when needed

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 6:24 PM, StormyWarrior8 said:

@nobis ?? Are you the one who made the characters in your adult tales?

Yup but long time lost those presets since it's from OldRym. There's plenty of beautiful characters and companions nowadays for SKYRIM SE. And i am using a mod that allows you to make your character to get the looks of your follower by typing ,,cca'' in console. So if you got your castle full of beautiful heroines, you can become one anytime you wish and run out to explore the caves without panties ! (laughs)

• 9 months later...

we can go to the stars yet mankind haven't figured out how to make a proper realistic hentai game. 

we are far from being as high tech as we like to think we are.

yes, i measure the success of humanity by the tech in our hentai games.