Jump to content

Even actor heights with changed pc height via showracemenu and height adjusted races


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey there,

 

anybody got some new ideas on my problem with the even actor heights option?

 

The problem is that during the animation my character is much bigger than the other actor and sometimes the pc also does not revert back to the "original size". Now according to this post the problem might be that I changed my size with the showracemenu command so that my current normal size isn't actually the original size:

 

Is there a way a fix that can make my current height my "original" height?

 

Also, I am also using the Height Adjusted Races with True Giants SSE port mod, does this create a conflict?

 

Any help is greatly appreciated, after failing to create a FO4 mod setup for a few days I wanna enjoy skyrim once more - but this size mismatch is bugging me relentlessly.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I have the same issue. Though, the only solution that I know of is to keep your actor's HEIGHT at 1.0 in racemenu, and then use console to manually set it to the desired size. Doing it this way seems to make the "even actors height" feature work correctly.

 

However, I'm not sure if this will work with any races/NPCs that have their default heights changed in the .esps themselves. Pretty sure that would wonk up the resizing, unfortunately.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...