COW-QE Sexpatch

View File

Small patch for  College of Winterhold - Quest Expansion. Drevis proposes to destroy the skeevers using Calm instead of Rage as in the original. The result is clear... The old fart will also laugh at the naive heroine afterwards.
Required SexLab Enchantress

В русской версии патч не нужен, поскольку не только изменен квест, но и сделан нормальный перевод всего мода в стиле SexistGuards. (тот, что я нашел в сети, это творчество третьекласника коррекционной школы)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/20/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    College of Winterhold - Quest Expansion, SexLab Enchantress
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I'm having the same issue, I tried completing the quest in every way I could think of but my character always said they didn't use the spell. Tried killing one skeever each after getting boned and moving on to the next, tried using calm on each then killing them all at once after all the humping was done, tried not killing them at all but none of these methods seemed to work.

Any help is appreciated!