Child skeleton rigs?

This is my last request, I promise! D:

I am planning an Indiana Jones-esque playthrough with a female follower and a kid sidekick.

What I've noticed is, that children in Skyrim doesn't come with a skeleton with any armor nodes. Which means vanilla armor, or any armor that isn't specifically meant for children will not work.

I was originally planning for a boy sidekick that will be like Short Round in The Temple of Doom, where he will act as my pack mule and generally be an annoying distraction with his dagger. The problem is because he lacks nodes and a usable skeleton, I can't equip bandoliers, backpacks, belts or coats onto him.

I've given Children of the Sky a run, but it seems to be too female-centric and needs custom armor models made for them. I've also given Xvision Children a try, but they also lacked armor nodes and the children looked strange. I was hoping to find one with proper rigging so that vanilla armor or any armor type/combination can easily be worn on them, while retaining the vanilla children look, like in the picture below:

1344721615670.jpg

Thanks in advance for any advice you awesome guys can offer. :)

Archived