how i completely delete wicked whims ?

i think my wicked whims is bugged and i would like to reset it from zero.

how i completely delete all the saved wicked whims data so that i can make a clean installation?

i mean completely uninstall configurations and sims personal data such as attractiveness preferences.

If you have a normal installation there's a folder in Mods and one in Saves, both named WikedWhimsMod. If you delete those folders, you should have purged the game entirely of WickedWims. Just to be on the safe side, you can go to Origin and do a game repair on your Sims 4 while you're at it, sometimes the main game gets borked.

It might not be your WikedWhims that have screwed up though, quite often funny behaviour from the game comes from other dowloads like animations and CAS and BB objects. You may have to do a weeding of them too. Their placement in the Mods-folder depend on where they were put when you installed them. Particularly after the werewolf update, some of the old animations cause trouble, it may be worth it to do a search for updates to these aninimations.

its because even though i delete wicked whims mod files. when i reinstall them the saved attractiveness and other configurations are still there.

for some reason the sims are also accepting sex from anyone as long as the friendship and love bar are not low.  so, the attractiveness sysyem and gender compliance switch both are not working.

what i wanted was a complete reset of ww features. but reinstallation is not solving these issues.

Edited by arak2