Hello everyone! First time making a thread here, and I seem to have a problem that I just can't fix! I was trying to troubleshoot but this took me all day and I'm finally going to ask for some help. The picture attached shows the problem I have, there's a black box on the top left of the screen that pops up when I play the game. I can post my mod list if you'd like but does anyone have the slightest clue what this could be?

blackbox.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, please post your load order, as the box is a text box being called up at that point.    Also, how long does it stay in view? Does it happen at a specific geographical place or at a specific event, is it random?   

Text boxes are built in the esp file, and are to pop up and disappear.   Usually, mod authors use the default function within FO4 to manage this (all we add is the text), so if you have some funky mod that has a text entry that the mod author left filled with blanks, this could explain it.    It also might be something not clearing right if the box remains on screen.   It might be even more serious if it stays on screen after  you reload the game.