Or, it just got ignored as 'another Bugthesda issue', without figuring out why it was happening, or that it was actually the (perfect) modder's issue.

Thank you for being willing to keep putting in work to fix issues that come up.

Edited by bwaomega

Hi

Your pesistence seems to have paid off!

Managed a (VERY) short test on the relocated House just now and it seems to work just fine. 

Used the Zaz helper Addon mod version(s) (as named below in my MO2 profile)....

•  'ZAZ_Helper_Addon_Extension_2.02b_FEMALE' 

.....with an overwrite from(I think) a thread patch....

• 'ZAZ_Helper_Addon_Extension_2.02b_FEMALE PAHE Ext ZFPE Version'

.... and that appears to do the business in locking multiple NPCs and followers into ZAP furniture, eg the 3 place bed

I also like that the big open basement is more open to the player's imagination, and choice, than was the original, with all that auto placed stuff now removed

And the location makes for a good spot for a Whiterun 'storage and clearing house'

So, nice work ?

I'll leave a review once I manage to check it out a little bit further, if all stays OK :thumbsup:

Added another mannequin - looked into making them female, but honestly just use another mod for that

Locked the cellar door (the key is in the house somewhere)

Locked the front door (the key is in the outside area of the house, it should be decently easy to find)

Fixed the 3 holes in the roof interior

Removed some old things that aren't needed anymore

7 hours ago, Asrienda said:

Added another mannequin - looked into making them female, but honestly just use another mod for that

Locked the cellar door (the key is in the house somewhere)

Locked the front door (the key is in the outside area of the house, it should be decently easy to find)

Fixed the 3 holes in the roof interior

Removed some old things that aren't needed anymore

Safe to update mid-playthrough? And do I need to let the four girls out of the cages first?

1 hour ago, bwaomega said:

Safe to update mid-playthrough? And do I need to let the four girls out of the cages first?

Nothing at all changed in the cellar zone itself, you'll just have to find the key to get back into the cellar and the key to get into the house after you leave.

The only thing that might conflict is if you put something between the mannequin in the corner of the first floor and the barrel - that's where the second mannequin is set up.

Unless other bugs are found, I think that should be it for updating this mod. I might at some point make an in game book as a journal or diary to tell a small story about the house, but it's not a priority. I designed everything to have a sort of lived-in vibe and you can kind of tell what was going on by the clutter, but it's open for interpretation for now.

Cellar key location:

Spoiler

In the master bedroom on the right bedside stand.

House key location:

Spoiler

Near the river, use the shovel to move the dirt and find the key under it. You can use the shovel again to put the dirt back so it's usable as zaz furniture.

Edited by Asrienda
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2022 at 4:33 AM, ercramer69 said:

I really like what you've done but have one question, is it possible to sleep anywhere in the upper level of the house?  I can sleep in the cellar but can't seem to find a sleep spot on either bed in the main house.  

No but I have a solution.

Uploaded a new version with a coil of rope on the bedstand that'll change the bed into a vanilla bed that can be slept on.

Edited by Asrienda
  • 2 weeks later...

There shouldn't be a random sliding door in the middle of the basement, and the two beds behind the wall were just there because I was considering using them, but hadn't decided and didn't want to forget about them lmao.

18 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Everything seems to work, but I also have the false back panel in the basement:

Reveal hidden contents

1382147196_door1.thumb.jpg.0600024824def8d7c78d6344b043f9ac.jpg

1982604671_door2.thumb.jpg.a788e5f1efe16ea784238a940ba815f9.jpg

Hm, weird. Anyway, uploaded a new version to fix that issue.

14 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Does anyone elses animations not line up right? Thanks 

That just sometimes happens in Zaz.

Edited by Asrienda

Hi, nice house, looks good, how big is the basement? Is it big enough to place two PAHE HSH Cells on the opposite wall of the built in cells to be able to use it as a Home Sweet Home slave cell location? I ask because I have PAHE and HSH for enslaving people and training them etc, and I'm looking for another good location to keep and train slaves to add to the dungeon addon for Lakeview Manor that I already use and this house looks like a good "staging" point for initial storage and maybe some training before being moved into the main location or sold off at auction. Oh and I also use that zaz helper addon on to lock npcs into zaz furniture and have the patch for pahe for it as well. Works great as an alternate way of keeping slaves "tied up" lol. Oh and one last question, if it's big enough to place a HSH Cell in the basement, do you think or is it possible to place additional markers that come with the cell in the upper main area of the house and have the slaves in the basement cell go back and forth between the basement and the main house using those various idle markers that can be placed down by interacting with the cells little strongbox menu thing? It would be really cool if they would go between the basement and the main floor in order to use those pieces of zaz furniture during the training process.

19 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Hi, nice house, looks good, how big is the basement? Is it big enough to place two PAHE HSH Cells on the opposite wall of the built in cells to be able to use it as a Home Sweet Home slave cell location? I ask because I have PAHE and HSH for enslaving people and training them etc, and I'm looking for another good location to keep and train slaves to add to the dungeon addon for Lakeview Manor that I already use and this house looks like a good "staging" point for initial storage and maybe some training before being moved into the main location or sold off at auction. Oh and I also use that zaz helper addon on to lock npcs into zaz furniture and have the patch for pahe for it as well. Works great as an alternate way of keeping slaves "tied up" lol. Oh and one last question, if it's big enough to place a HSH Cell in the basement, do you think or is it possible to place additional markers that come with the cell in the upper main area of the house and have the slaves in the basement cell go back and forth between the basement and the main house using those various idle markers that can be placed down by interacting with the cells little strongbox menu thing? It would be really cool if they would go between the basement and the main floor in order to use those pieces of zaz furniture during the training process.

I like the location of ERH for exactly the same reason as you stated.  Breezehome isn't the best place local to Whiterun in which to set up a HSH training centre, and some of the other options, eg Home of the Heroes ...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3133

... although well crafted and fairly well laid out, are a bit like being inside a very posh aircraft hanger, once you get indoors

The ERH basement isn't huge, but you will be able to get a HSH cage in there. 

Personally, I normally place the HSH cell 'activation box' where I want it and then delete the cage, as I often have pathing issues when I have a lot of NPCs - but that may well be because I am not too well organised (or even bothered) about setting out a whole load of HSH cells and allocating individual HSH slaves to them in a methodical fashion LOL

I think upstairs and downstairs are separate cells, so would require two HSH house tokens if you want to control both using HSH - will all the 'transfer' hassles that go with that

Hope that helps

DQW