interactions between adults and teens

hello

I recently noticed that unlike before, teens cannot have ww interactions with older age sims. 

I have the public regular version of the ww mod. I enabled teens in the settings but still when I come to pick a partner for the interaction and the active sim is a YA for example, only YA and older can be the partners. Teens can have interactions only with other teens.

Does someone know how to fix that?

Thanks.

I just tried it in my game and it still works. I am using WW v170f. I think some of the menus have been updated recently. Make sure to check these settings: 

WickedWhims Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Utilities, check box for Adult-Teen Relationships Switch

WickedWhims Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Relationship Settings, check box for Teen Sex Switch

1 hour ago, dru12 said:

hello

I recently noticed that unlike before, teens cannot have ww interactions with older age sims. 

I have the public regular version of the ww mod. I enabled teens in the settings but still when I come to pick a partner for the interaction and the active sim is a YA for example, only YA and older can be the partners. Teens can have interactions only with other teens.

Does someone know how to fix that?

Thanks.

You need this mod if you use the patreon version of wickedwhims :