Cuckold Mod Needed!

I was wondering if anyone knows of a cuckolding mod? I was thinking when you marry someone in game you can persuade them to do it or force them, you could do it at an inn or your house and get to watch your wife or husband have sex with other npcs or even a version where you are the hotwife/hothusband. Could include all races and some creatures even, it could include bondage clothing and male chastity devices which I haven't noticed any mods of yet. 

There could be quests linked into it, new locations like a swinger's club etc. I can't find any mods like this on here but feel like it would appeal to a pretty big demographic (myself included) and feel like there's loads you could do with it and add to it. I wish I had the knowledge or skill to make a mod like this, but I unfortunately do not! 

If anyone knows of a mod like this please let me know! If not then I hope I give someone the idea to make it lol

52 minutes ago, Ryancuck said:

Cuckold Mod Needed!

I was wondering if anyone knows of a cuckolding mod? I was thinking when you marry someone in game you can persuade them to do it or force them, you could do it at an inn or your house and get to watch your wife or husband have sex with other npcs or even a version where you are the hotwife/hothusband. Could include all races and some creatures even, it could include bondage clothing and male chastity devices which I haven't noticed any mods of yet. 

There could be quests linked into it, new locations like a swinger's club etc. I can't find any mods like this on here but feel like it would appeal to a pretty big demographic (myself included) and feel like there's loads you could do with it and add to it. I wish I had the knowledge or skill to make a mod like this, but I unfortunately do not! 

If anyone knows of a mod like this please let me know! If not then I hope I give someone the idea to make it lol

I know of a few offhand.

Troubles of Heroine has a quest where the jarl can demand sex from you/your spouse. You can also have a bully/lover and may have to have sex with them, or maybe watch your spouse have at it? idr all.

Submissive lola has  a few scenes, esp if you have two companions (one master/mistress,  and another as playmate). the master/mistress could ask if you're horny, then say "good" and leave you like that while they have fun with your "playmate"

Just need to set up your playmate first, then adjust the settings to your liking.

Finally, there's PetProject. 

Similar to Submissive Lola, but this one will have you locked in chastity 99% of the time, and depending on your MCM settings, your spouse might bring a lover home, while you remain locked in bondage. It's also not had any updates in a few years, and only has a few events afaik. 

That's all i got, cause cuck isn't really my thing.

12 hours ago, Deadly Kitten said:

I know of a few offhand.

Troubles of Heroine has a quest where the jarl can demand sex from you/your spouse. You can also have a bully/lover and may have to have sex with them, or maybe watch your spouse have at it? idr all.

Submissive lola has  a few scenes, esp if you have two companions (one master/mistress,  and another as playmate). the master/mistress could ask if you're horny, then say "good" and leave you like that while they have fun with your "playmate"

Just need to set up your playmate first, then adjust the settings to your liking.

Finally, there's PetProject. 

Similar to Submissive Lola, but this one will have you locked in chastity 99% of the time, and depending on your MCM settings, your spouse might bring a lover home, while you remain locked in bondage. It's also not had any updates in a few years, and only has a few events afaik. 

That's all i got, cause cuck isn't really my thing.

Awesome, thank you for the insight, ill check these mods out!