!Cheesecake Touched by Dibella Presets

View File

!Cheesecake

Touched by Dibella

Presets

Current presets

!CCTBDSweetroll: A not to exaggerated body but still curvaceous in the bust and butt areas. More of a bombshell type.

!CCTBDMoondrop: Petite preset, not too skinny.

!CCTBDCarameldrizzle: Average weights with nice curves and different body shape. Bigger than moondrop, lesser than Sweetroll.

!CCTBDMilkshakes: Body inspired by Wenches, SFMDH, Blackadders girls, etc. All for TBD.

!CCTBDMilkshakesBooty: As Milkshakes but with a larger "Booty" ass along with shapely thicker thighs. ;)

!CCTBDThunderCurves: Designed for a not too thick muscle curvy barbarian/punkish type for all your snusnu adventures.
!TBDSoftServe: Round breasts (Not too big), A more curvy hips, thighs, and legs. Along with a shapely waist. Did a lot tinkering on this one.
!DoubleScoop: A "MUCH" thicker, tweaked version of softserve for all you milf lovers out there.

New Preset

!CCTBDPumpkinSpice: An altered body shape, slightly smaller version of Milkshakes.

image.png.a4441c4455854205f3ae665c3f3ac25b.png

Install with mod manger of your choice.

Recommend building the body with SMP selected in Outfit/Body

With this breasts will naturally droop when naked.

image.jpeg.1df5c14b8981db3b39dee315bcd06d62.jpeg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/10/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Touched by Dibella, Bodyslide
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2022 at 10:23 AM, ChandraArgentis said:

You should def make Moondrop for 3BA.  IMO, it's the best of the bunch.

Yes I think the shape came out on Moondrop better than expected. I'll be working with both 3BA and TBD. Just showing TBD some love as I personally think it's underrated. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
15 hours ago, blibby said:

Is there a compatible set of clothing/armor with SMP physics for these presets?   I only get physics for the nude body.   Thanks.

There's quite a few on nexus, just type TBD in search. Practically anything done by Daymarr, Amberharmony, TheMilkdrinker, and Slash197. Also the  bikini armors which I HIGHLY recommend. ;) 

Found here;

And this one also:

The Expanded World of Bikini Armors - TBD - TBD SMP at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Depressingbro said:

Can i use this along Skyfurry mod? 

and if i cant anybody got other mods to make some massive furry beauties in skyrim? 

As long as Touched by Dibella does, this will. I don't see any conflicts. Not update on most furry mods myself so I'm afraid I'm not much help.

Just overwrite TBD textures with ones from that mod.

Edited by RowdyD1313