On 7/3/2022 at 1:02 AM, ramwas1961 said:

I found voice files in mod . I installed with vortex but no voices in game? Did I do something wrong and yes it is last in my load order. Any help would be great...thanks

Incompatibilities

F4Z Roh Do - Will cause CTD. You don't need it to use my mod.

If you want to play with F4z Ro Doh, follow these steps:

If you want to play this mod with F4z Ro Doh, follow these steps:

1- Install F4z Ro Doh.
2- Install the Fix made by ssjhdl123 (very important). Put and replace it in Data\F4SE\Plugins
3- Then delete my "Nuka Ride - Voices_en.ba2" file as it's redundant by having F4z Ro. You'll find it in the Data folder.

25 minutes ago, ramwas1961 said:

I do not use F4z Ro Doh

There are no voiced lines in that mod, the voice file are for timing so that you can read the subtitles. You will need to go to settings and turn both Dialogue and General subtitles

I do not use F4z Ro Doh

13 minutes ago, Slorm said:

There are no voiced lines in that mod, the voice file are for timing so that you can read the subtitles. You will need to go to settings and turn both Dialogue and General subtitles

ok I was wondering if there was no voice acting thanks .I saw the voice file so I thought I did something wrong thanks