Need help for Ask to undress option????

Hey everyone

i just wanted to know that when i click on the npc to ask him/her  to undress his clothes the only option i get is to    ask to undress shoes and express joy of nudity

how do i enable the option to ask to remove top, bottom ,bra ,underwear    plus these option only show when i click on my sim

6 hours ago, GamingGhost said:

Hey everyone

i just wanted to know that when i click on the npc to ask him/her  to undress his clothes the only option i get is to    ask to undress shoes and express joy of nudity

how do i enable the option to ask to remove top, bottom ,bra ,underwear    plus these option only show when i click on my sim

I think you need at least level 2 in Naturism (being naked at home is enough for level 1 experience towards level 2), to be able to ask them to undress, and for most sims, you would likely need to express joy of nudity, and then get them to shed their clothes.

Although that might need the wicked setting in nudity to have all sims as nudity enthusiasts to make it easier.

It's also possible that there isn't a lot trait to allow nudity, you can likely enter build mode for the area(if not, you would need to visit the world map without causing sims to travel), then click the top left home icon with an i, then for the lot traits pick either Casual Nudity or Clothing Optional with the 2nd allowing Nudist Hangout.