kamoewarrior Posted July 2, 2022 Posted July 2, 2022 KS Hairdos Yundao for reference. I'd also like to know where the ponytail hair from this mod demo video is from. EVG Animated Traversal Demo the female character that has a ponytail hairstyle.
y_sengaku Posted July 2, 2022 Posted July 2, 2022 While not the pony tail you are looking for, try Vanilla hair remake (SMP version) : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/63979 You can also retexture some of modern-looking hair by the hair texture series called "Salt and Wind": https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16582
kamoewarrior Posted July 2, 2022 Author Posted July 2, 2022 56 minutes ago, y_sengaku said: While not the pony tail you are looking for, try Vanilla hair remake (SMP version) : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/63979 You can also retexture some of modern-looking hair by the hair texture series called "Salt and Wind": https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16582 I like the Vanilla Hair Remake. I suppose there really isn't a simpler way to give hair physics to npcs than to give them wigs. I've seen a couple of hair mods that uses that implementation, Vanilla Hair Remake and KS Hairdos HDT included.
y_sengaku Posted July 2, 2022 Posted July 2, 2022 3 hours ago, dbs156 said: I suppose there really isn't a simpler way to give hair physics to npcs than to give them wigs. Beard of Power (for men) and Bahdin patches apparently made facegens with SMP, but they are probably exceptions: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/69279? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/69280?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.