Penis/Vagina Distortion - using WW default penis w/ no other mods in folder, already exhausted all known troubleshooting options

Tried in the Deaderpool discord already, but the only person available said they don't use these features in WW and my issue hasn't been picked up by any of the other helpers since then, so I'm trying it here too. I've got a female sim with a masc frame who's presenting with both a penis and a vagina, despite only having a penis selected. The error occurred yesterday (June 30th).

I noticed during sex, she had no penis, so I stopped the interaction and double checked her genitalia settings (they were correct both in CAS and in WW body selector). I then selected vagina instead, and then penis again, but nothing changed. It's happened once before and worked itself out, so I honestly figured it was a minor bug, and continued playing with a different household. When I returned the game later that night, she was still dickless, so I went through the usual troubleshooting - took out everything but MCCC and WW. At that point, her genitalia was...whatever the hell is happening in these screenshots. 

All mods are updated (I double checked) and I'm certain it's not because of the new body from the WW update because I've had the new WW since it came out on 6/25 (public version) with no issue. I was initially using Simdulgence's penises, and made sure they'd been updated since the WW update as well. 

I'm really at a loss here tbh, it def seems to be an issue with WW since it's occurring even with no other mods in the folder but I can't figure out how to fix it. I mostly make transgender sims and I've not run into a problem with a penis not working as intended on a male frame. Any advice or further troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated! 

07-01-22_10-55-43 AM.png

07-01-22_10-56-56 AM.png

07-01-22_11-10-54 AM.png

07-01-22_11-11-31 AM.png

07-01-22_11-11-43 AM.png

This seems to tie in with what CN was mentioning about the new way WW and Turbo is doing things. It appears you have a some rig conflicts happening.

Can't help you with info about which rig sorry, having a similar problem myself, getting an error\conflict report from WW but unable so far to find the culprit.

I do suspect some of the older dumbaby mods though. mostly the vagina mods,  just not yet sure which one.

Hope this helps a bit.

1 hour ago, shorty943 said:

This seems to tie in with what CN was mentioning about the new way WW and Turbo is doing things. It appears you have a some rig conflicts happening.

Can't help you with info about which rig sorry, having a similar problem myself, getting an error\conflict report from WW but unable so far to find the culprit.

I do suspect some of the older dumbaby mods though. mostly the vagina mods,  just not yet sure which one.

Hope this helps a bit.

Thanks for responding! I just don't understand what rigs could be conflicted if the error still happens with just WW and MCCC in my folder. 

I finally just gave up and switched to a feminine frame and remade the sim. It baffles me that the default WW penis wouldn't work on a masculine frame all the sudden. I hope it gets fixed! 

In this regard, I believe there is a problem with the default noir penis. There would be a problem with the internal processing. If you make a body size that is not supposed to be there, it breaks down big time. For example, if you made it a male sim with a female body type. So as long as you continue to use the default I believe it will occur.

Does the same problem occur with this penis?
https://simdulgencemods.tumblr.com/

9 hours ago, Super anal fucker meiko said:

In this regard, I believe there is a problem with the default noir penis. There would be a problem with the internal processing. If you make a body size that is not supposed to be there, it breaks down big time. For example, if you made it a male sim with a female body type. So as long as you continue to use the default I believe it will occur.

Does the same problem occur with this penis?
https://simdulgencemods.tumblr.com/

Yeahhh unfortunately the simdulgence penis is what I'd been using when the issue initially occurred. The bug remained even after I switched to WW default ? it's just odd that I went for days after the new update (and weeks before that) with no issue, it just happened out of nowhere 

14 hours ago, EmLy666 said:

Yeahhh unfortunately the simdulgence penis is what I'd been using when the issue initially occurred. The bug remained even after I switched to WW default ? it's just odd that I went for days after the new update (and weeks before that) with no issue, it just happened out of nowhere 

The female male body shape is just an example, and I think it can happen for other things as well. I've been fishing around in the data, and it's still likely that it's happening because of the position of uv_1. uv_1 serves as a morph, slider, and other elements that change the size of the part. The information here is very far from the surrounding crotch. That's why it seems to break down. Your previous version refers to 169? If so, such a bug is more likely to occur because the standard penis data used in the first place is not noir. Unfortunately, since it is built into WW, there is no way around it except to accept this as a specification.

1749428379_2022-07-03110004.png.8ef17847e4e70aed4f57a473adae3c96.png

Please search around on google for more information on the UV_1 system.

Edit: By the way, there is of course a great possibility of a rig conflict. It could also be a problem other than this UV_1.

Edited by Super anal fucker meiko
  • 6 months later...

Did this ever get solved? I'm having the same thing happen (female frame with a penis) and while it's not the end of the world, it'd be nice if my Sim's penis looked normal again, haha. Everythng looked fine before they joined my household (so presumably the game was happily using the defualt WW penis) but as soon as they became playable I tried to change to one of Noir's and ever since, even back on the default, I'm getting the same weird rig distortion as OP :( I've tried changing the Sim to a vagina and then back again to try and reset it, but no dice. WW is all up to date and the only other gential mods I have are Noirs, which are also up to date and I've tried deleting as well; I assume I might have to try the nuclear option of deleting and reinstalling WW but I'm relucant if, like the above person said, it doesn't do anything. Is there any way to restore the Sim to their default before I treid to change things, if that was what messed the rig up?

On 1/16/2023 at 1:29 AM, unraveldg2 said:

Did this ever get solved? I'm having the same thing happen (female frame with a penis) and while it's not the end of the world, it'd be nice if my Sim's penis looked normal again, haha. Everythng looked fine before they joined my household (so presumably the game was happily using the defualt WW penis) but as soon as they became playable I tried to change to one of Noir's and ever since, even back on the default, I'm getting the same weird rig distortion as OP :( I've tried changing the Sim to a vagina and then back again to try and reset it, but no dice. WW is all up to date and the only other gential mods I have are Noirs, which are also up to date and I've tried deleting as well; I assume I might have to try the nuclear option of deleting and reinstalling WW but I'm relucant if, like the above person said, it doesn't do anything. Is there any way to restore the Sim to their default before I treid to change things, if that was what messed the rig up?

Please take a picture of the sims that are occurring as well and send it to me. If the phenomenon is the same as the sim in the post above, please try to change it to another latest WW compatible penis and test it.