Question about werewolf bodies

Probably a dumb question from someone who knows next to nothing about animating/modeling, but how much work would it be to make a mod that swaps out the current werewolf body (from the neck down) with the basic sim body (with adjusted werewolf textures)? I figure the werewolf-specific animations would need to be corrected (running on all fours, werewolf fighting, etc.), but damn, it'd be nice to be able to use all my cc sliders on the new occult. And for she-wolves to finally get yam-yams...

13 hours ago, muratakdemir said:

It wouldn't take much work, since werewolves have the same animation rig as sims and the rigs are used as a sim rig would be used in animations.

Huh...for some reason I thought werewolves used their own unique rigs, but after a quick google it looks like you're right. Then I definitely hope someone creates a mod that allows something along these lines. WW and DD already enable normal sims to swap out different bodies, something similar should be possible with werewolves.

I didn't download the werewolf pack, but from what I could see from the trailer and the images, when you transform into a werewolf, your body is basically in the male shape, even if it's female! what I personally hated!!!
I even understand they don't want to sensualize, since this content pack was practically an appeal to furrys, but they exaggerated!

I'll wait to buy this pack only when they release an extension fixing this, or until someone creates a mod that gives the shewolves a more feminine figure!

Edited by Salomão69
On 6/29/2022 at 7:43 PM, Salomão69 said:

I didn't download the werewolf pack, but from what I could see from the trailer and the images, when you transform into a werewolf, your body is basically in the male shape, even if it's female! what I personally hated!!!
I even understand they don't want to sensualize, since this content pack was practically an appeal to furrys, but they exaggerated!

I'll wait to buy this pack only when they release an extension fixing this, or until someone creates a mod that gives the shewolves a more feminine figure!

FUCKING THANK YOU! Why is no one talking about how the werewolf bodies are just male sim bodies!?

13 hours ago, Blueswan5 said:

FUCKING THANK YOU! Why is no one talking about how the werewolf bodies are just male sim bodies!?

Alot of people were in the beginning, but I havent seen anyone post anything for them. I would really like to have breasts for my female ww. Its immersion breaking

On 7/7/2022 at 9:17 PM, deathbywesker said:

This is just a female test wolf, but I think I'll hold off making female werewolves for now...

I made some personal edits to xld's skin overlay, but it still doesn't look right.

Reveal hidden contents

1781438474_07-07-22_5-08-02PM.png.3feb662f3a596fa58645bbbdb558a1a9.png

it would be fun if there were two versions of mods for this:

a serious one, which would only make female bodies more, well, feminine!
werewolf created by skitaletsmana created by monianmorgan created by vexstacywerewolf created by spearfrost

and another joke, which would keep male bodies and/or add multiple breasts to females!halloween created by unidentified-tf