Lower body rigging for BodyMorph?

I've been using BodyMorph for a couple of days now, and I'd like to know to make it work on my character's legs. I read here that the CBBE Bodyslide port is supposed to be rigged for lower body morphing, but I don't know how that works. I remember actually getting the thigh and calf sliders in BodyMorph working briefly, but I don't remember how I did it. Can anyone advise?

19 hours ago, Shadoroq said:

I've been using BodyMorph for a couple of days now, and I'd like to know to make it work on my character's legs. I read here that the CBBE Bodyslide port is supposed to be rigged for lower body morphing, but I don't know how that works. I remember actually getting the thigh and calf sliders in BodyMorph working briefly, but I don't remember how I did it. Can anyone advise?

Hello, it works if you install it with its own skeleton, AppleJam skeleton should work fine. It won't work if you install New Vegas Compatibility Skeleton, so you can imagine it is a problem with a lot of newer mods. I am sorry but I decided to not provide support for it to make things "cleaner", NVCS is already a mess by itself...

16 hours ago, Shadoroq said:

AppleJam doesn't seem to work with the legs. Is there a specific skeleton or body replacer that I need?

Hello, I just downloaded 16/02/2018 (on downloads, the normal version, not bodyslide) and I can see the lowerbody compatibility, so the issue could be in something else. Just be twice sure AppleJam is not overwritten by anything, first of all, and try on naked body. Unfortunately I don't remember how bodymorph handles the bones and I cant' check right now.

• 2 months later...