Other thread was archived, so I couldn't fix one of the dead links. Just going to edit this to fix links, not much else.

Thread

This mod adds extra creature variety by way of new monster models to lvl lists in SI, Oblivion, and Cyrodiil. It may also be used as a resource to modify as you see fit.

I own nothing, none of these meshes are mine, I just hit my head on the keyboard in blender a few times in this came out. All these creatures use vanilla Oblivion/SI skeletons.

Do these creatures work with lovers/pose mods? Yes, but some of the animations are off due to the differences in the new mesh's form from the vanilla shape. For those that do work, BYOP via nifskope.

I'm still newish at rigging so there will likely be issues, mostly aesthetic. Be specific (mention what model/monster) when you point out the aesthetic issues plz.

Requirements:

Wyre Bash

The mod itself should be compatible with almost every other mod if you just bash the thing, it just adds the new creatures into lvl lists with the relev tag.

Links

(V1.5 Last Update 6/11/23)

Updated Complete Link Here

Alternate Mirror @Yandex

(V1.4  Last update 7/16/22)

Alternate Mirror @ Yandex

(V1.1 Last update 5/23/16)

Alternate Mirror @ Yandex

4shared keeps going down for inactivity, forget that.

Monster Difficulty for Playable Mod:

Random difficulty. They are made with a TIE/OWC game in mind so you can encounter a lvl 60 nightmare from Oblivion as a level one weakling or a near harmless giant fly at lvl 100.

Dangerous mobs are everywhere but Oblivion and SI are especially deadly.

Couple Screens

basilisk.jpg

deathincarnate.jpg

flesh.jpg

mutants.jpg

pisca.jpg

puker.jpg

radscorp.jpg

old blog at xartom.livejournal.com used to have more screens, think all of them are down now though.

Edited by xartom