Seeking Similar games to FO4 (FallOut 4) with sex mods

I really love open world games like FO4 or Far Cry but i want to play games like that with sex mods. i know FO4 have some sex mods but Far Cry don't have mods like that. 

Can u guys help me find games like FO4 with sex mods?

and please don't recommend games with just nude mod like ff7 (Final Fantasy 7) i want to see sex please

(if the game is with harem, it would be even better! or if you have sex for far cry i'll like to get the link, if that ok) 

Ps:

i am trying to find sex mods for FO4 cuz currently i have like none so please help me

(Thank u in advance)

10 minutes ago, Myname133 said:

I really love open world games like FO4 or Far Cry but i want to play games like that with sex mods. i know FO4 have some sex mods but Far Cry don't have mods like that. 

Can u guys help me find games like FO4 with sex mods?

and please don't recommend games with just nude mod like ff7 (Final Fantasy 7) i want to see sex please

(if the game is with harem, it would be even better! or if you have sex for far cry i'll like to get the link, if that ok) 

Ps:

i am trying to find sex mods for FO4 cuz currently i have like none so please help me

(Thank u in advance)

Skyrim with SexLab. Same developer, same shenanigans, same amount of fun. Basically any Elder Scrolls and Fallout game since Oblivion and FO3 respectively. Except ESO and FO76. I prefer offline single player games anyway.

21 hours ago, dbs156 said:

Skyrim with SexLab. Same developer, same shenanigans, same amount of fun. Basically any Elder Scrolls and Fallout game since Oblivion and FO3 respectively. Except ESO and FO76. I prefer offline single player games anyway.

thank u man. i hope there is more games tho, cuz i played all those game that you mention

i hoped to find more games through here

thank u very much anyway

18 hours ago, mircislav said:

And for that:

and follow it to the letter and you'll have happy FO4 playing...

thank u for the mods!

i had another post that requested harem mods but almost no one answer it...

i will download the mods that i don't already have!

thank u!

4 hours ago, Myname133 said:

thank u man. i hope there is more games tho, cuz i played all those game that you mention

i hoped to find more games through here

thank u very much anyway

There are more games out there if you are willing to branch out. Adult video games are now a large industry with developers making near triple A quality games. Best part is you no longer need to use sex mods on them. They do run on donations like Patreon and Subscribestar so don't get your hopes up too high, some of them are so obviously not finishing their games to keep milking donations from supporters.

Edited by dbs156
19 minutes ago, dbs156 said:

There are more games out there if you are willing to branch out. Adult video games are now a large industry with developers making near triple A quality games. Best part is you no longer need to use sex mods on them. They do run on donations like Patreon and Subscribestar so don't get your hopes up too high, some of them are so obviously not finishing their games to keep milking donations from supporters.

Can u recommend some of those adult games please?

like FO4 or Skyrim if possible

On 6/23/2022 at 11:02 PM, Myname133 said:

Can u recommend some of those adult games please?

like FO4 or Skyrim if possible

Do keep in mind these games are still works in progress and try to keep your expectations a bit low considering you are used to triple A games.

Devolution kinda like FO4 fps w/ customizable guns. You can run around and shoot whichever enemies are already added in the game. Last I checked there were only 2 sex animations its still very early in development.

Wild Life a little more on the anthro side kinda like Skyrim but the animals are anthropomorphic. The devs swear they are already working on the single player campaign but in the 5 years its been in development they just kept cramming every imaginable sex position in it. Makes for a really great sex simulator though.

The Last Barbarian feels like a poor man's Skyrim but in its current state it already has complete questlines and plenty of sex content. It even tries to make sense of all the sex in the game instead of just making everything and everyone horny for no apparent reason.

Carnal Instinct this one feels like a slightly more polished Last Barbarian that is heavily into anthro, furry, and the Egyptian setting if you like any of those. I haven't tried this one in a while though so they might have added more stuff to it.

One thing I don't like about these games is if you want to keep trying each of their releases you have to subscribe to the developers to have access to it. You can just subscribe only on the month when the updated release comes out and cancel it immediately or just wait for a while until a couple of updates come out to pay for them again. Me if I really liked the game I just buy it once it gets completed and let's just say I look for other means to try out the individual updates during development.

One last advice, don't get too invested in them. They may go into development for a decade and then suddenly become abandoned by the developer.

2 hours ago, dbs156 said:

Do keep in mind these games are still works in progress and try to keep your expectations a bit low considering you are used to triple A games.

Devolution kinda like FO4 fps w/ customizable guns. You can run around and shoot whichever enemies are already added in the game. Last I checked there were only 2 sex animations its still very early in development.

Wild Life a little more on the anthro side kinda like Skyrim but the animals are anthropomorphic. The devs swear they are already working on the single player campaign but in the 5 years its been in development they just kept cramming every imaginable sex position in it. Makes for a really great sex simulator though.

The Last Barbarian feels like a poor man's Skyrim but in its current state it already has complete questlines and plenty of sex content. It even tries to make sense of all the sex in the game instead of just making everything and everyone horny for no apparent reason.

Carnal Instinct this one feels like a slightly more polished Last Barbarian that is heavily into anthro, furry, and the Egyptian setting if you like any of those. I haven't tried this one in a while though so they might have added more stuff to it.

One thing I don't like about these games is if you want to keep trying each of their releases you have to subscribe to the developers to have access to it. You can just subscribe only on the month when the updated release comes out and cancel it immediately or just wait for a while until a couple of updates come out to pay for them again. Me if I really liked the game I just buy it once it gets completed and let's just say I look for other means to try out the individual updates during development.

One last advice, don't get too invested in them. They may go into development for a decade and then suddenly become abandoned by the developer.

Thank u man, i already played Carnal Instinct and Wild Life so i will check the other 2, if you have more of those, i will be happy to get them

On 6/25/2022 at 10:25 AM, dbs156 said:

Thanks for this, I was not aware of any of them.  There is such a big void in adult gaming at the moment, there are a ton of little "toy" games with very little real content and one or two moddable AAA games which have been retrofitted.  It would be really nice to see a game built for adult orientated game play from the ground up.